What do I do (important) NO SHAMPOO

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
Ok so I’ve been doing no shampoo no conditioner no nothing besides just cool water for a while and it’s been going pretty good

But just today I went in a salt water pool didn’t think much of it and when I went to go wash my hair it was the driest shit ever it was so dry

So I don’t know what to do if I should just wash it w shampoo n conditioner to get rid of the dryness or is there any other solutions

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Rinse with fresh water, use some sort of oil, like coconut or olive oil which wouldnt break your no shampoo no nothing, vera gel, avoid heat so it doesnt dry it even further.

If the dryness goes on for longer just abandon the streak, use a shampoo and light conditioner and restart.

Rinse with fresh water, use some sort of oil, like coconut or olive oil which wouldnt break your no shampoo no nothing, vera gel, avoid heat so it doesnt dry it even further.

If the dryness goes on for longer just abandon the streak, use a shampoo and light conditioner and restart.
Thanks, you think I can try to use rosemary? And also I’m always confused do you wash ur hair with cool or cold water

Thanks, you think I can try to use rosemary? And also I’m always confused do you wash ur hair with cool or cold water
rosemary is one of the best oils for ur hair, promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff, so yeah

cool water is best, not much difference between cool-cold but always use lukewarm for showers and all that, too much exposure to hot water will dry your skin