what do i do my english speech on?

bellojiafra

bellojiafra

Iron
in january i have to perform a memorized speech for my final exam but everyone is doing stuff theyre passionate about but im not passionate about anything wtf should i talk about

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, slavicpsycho and sigma ✰
what are some things you like
anything

Talk about aajonus vonderplantiz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, eiegta and NoReedemingFeature
what are some things you like
anything
the only thing i like is food and sex but i cant talk abouyt that everyones doing some stupid shit like pressure from schools lmao

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
Abortion

• +1
Reactions: bellojiafra and isis_Bleach
the only thing i like is food and sex but i cant talk abouyt that everyones doing some stupid shit like pressure from schools lmao
talk about food

• +1
Reactions: bellojiafra
industrial revolution and its consequences

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and isis_Bleach
Talk about aajonus vonderplantiz
noone will know what im talking about so itll look really bad. some girl did reasons why you should date me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and isis_Bleach
History of high culinary cultrue

• +1
noone will know what im talking about so itll look really bad. some girl did reasons why you should date me
do reasons why you shouldnt date her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi, bellojiafra and cooldude1231
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Just read some kjv or geneva bible passages about how degenerates will all burn in hell

in january i have to perform a memorized speech for my final exam but everyone is doing stuff theyre passionate about but im not passionate about anything wtf should i talk about
england

Just read some kjv or geneva bible passages about how degenerates will all burn in hell
i cant because i have this chubby liberal english teacher who will report me i already got reported in school for writing an innapropriate story LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
lookism

• +1
i cant because i have this chubby liberal english teacher who will report me i already got reported in school for writing an innapropriate story LMAO
Do a speech about skibidi toilet and it's story

• +1
Talks about language learning, especially japanese

Talks about language learning, especially japanese
i will get bullied

good luck with your japanese learning journey though

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Lol, never. How old are you ?

Language learning and books are great hobbies

& thanks

we already study german in school anyways but if anyone mentions japan youre instantly considered a weeb

and youre welcome

we already study german in school anyways but if anyone mentions japan youre instantly considered a weeb

and youre welcome
It's more your age than mine, and being a weeb isn't bad. You can always talk about Japanese history, it's really interesting

if you get bullied it's because you're ugly and short (- 185cm), not because you talked about language learning or history

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
if you get bullied it's because you're ugly and short (- 185cm), not because you talked about language learning or history
i dont get bullied but i will if you like japanese stuff you are considered an outcast and a weirdo there are troons in my school who get harrassed on the daily for reading manga

• +1
It's more your age than mine, and being a weeb isn't bad. You can always talk about Japanese history, it's really interesting
i will probably talk about some esoteric jewish shit that noone will understand so that they cant tell if its bad or good

• +1
i dont get bullied but i will if you like japanese stuff you are considered an outcast and a weirdo there are troons in my school who get harrassed on the daily for reading manga
crazy, denounce them or stab them (in game) if your school is the jungle, as long as they don't die you'll have nothing since you're a minor

• +1
crazy, denounce them or stab them (in game) if your school is the jungle, as long as they don't die you'll have nothing since you're a minor
some kid did bring in a knife and brick once to kill another kid and a teacher and he threw his stuff down the school toilet but the police got called so i dont think id be able to get away with it lmao

some kid did bring in a knife and brick once to kill another kid and a teacher and he threw his stuff down the school toilet but the police got called so i dont think id be able to get away with it lmao
unlucky