What do I do with my 4c hair?

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
I’m retarded and have let it grow for a couple months( last haircut was may 1st). I have ABSOLUTELY 0 clue what to do with this shit any reccomendations pls

Attachments

• 3735B53E-E5BD-437D-8C4A-6A4E5C68A4D5.jpeg
    3735B53E-E5BD-437D-8C4A-6A4E5C68A4D5.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 0
I’m retarded and have let it grow for a couple months( last haircut was may 1st). I have ABSOLUTELY 0 clue what to do with this shit any reccomendations pls
grow out an get a high top fade

Might as well just cut yo shit off lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DerangedLunatic and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
dreads. Stupid question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Obito, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
dreads

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Jamaldickjavontus, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
dreads x3

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 20370
locs

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Jamaldickjavontus
dreads,freeforms,low taper

• +1
Reactions: username2, Tyrone06 and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
  • +1
Found the nigger. Go pick some cotton now, good boy.
go eat some cow shit and shower in cow piss while your future indian wife is getting fucked by wybois who live in their basement while your wageslaving

lowest smv race jfl
11C39835 0E34 4505 848A 455F35175EDF
D133DF87 4738 4C40 82B7 D2318A4BBB83
45B4D09C B730 459E 994A 9C0B3F08A828

go eat some cow shit and shower in cow piss while your future indian wife is getting fucked by wybois who live in their basement while your wageslaving
You would probably dead by the time I get married from getting shot by a police, you disgusting monkey nigger. Go play with your pet monkey and eat it’s shit you disgusting chocolate nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
mad asf cause yo bitch in love w dat black dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah I’m not even mad bro, also she’s not in love w black dick she’s in love w white dick (like yours)

Alright nigga enuf race baiting else well get banned

Real advice for u is to get dreads.

You’re right about Indians tho ngl.

They do eat shit and cow shit.

They even have festivals where they throw shit on eachother btw,
despite that their still work very hard and are smartest in the west too bad their pheno and stereotypes cuck them

dreads or big cloud afro or if u can afford it the more defined looser curls but that costs an investment of trying out different oils, creams, and sprays.

dreads or big cloud afro or if u can afford it the more defined looser curls but that costs an investment of trying out different oils, creams, and sprays.
Yeahhh might just cop dreads then, I’m too lazy to maintain big hair. The only problem is finding anyone who does dreads in this small town I live in

get dreads and bleach the tips trust

Unfortunately you have shitskin nigger genetics. I suggest you get shot by the police

Last edited: