What do i doooooo

S

syvf1

Iron
Softmaxxes to help with flat brow ridge and an uneven lip? My right lip is lower than my left and its affecting my facial symmetry. What do i even do jfl

pdo threads for your lips and smash your browridge to shit

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Theres a testosterone maxxing guide so follow that.

For your uneven lips it could be due to even muscles or muscle imbalance, so like massage ur muscles or something. Could be because of your posture too, so check that

So do you have overall facial asymmetry or is it legitimately just your lips? Btw 500mg of test E a week.

Theres a testosterone maxxing guide so follow that.

For your uneven lips it could be due to even muscles or muscle imbalance, so like massage ur muscles or something. Could be because of your posture too, so check that
Posture is fucking hard to correct

Its primarily my lips and uneven jaw ; left side placed lower than my right
And you’re 16? How’s your teeth and all that? I’m undergoing Invisalign treatment under an orthodontist for multiple things and one thing it will influence is assymetry. Also my arches have been expanded substantially so my cheekbones definitely are more prominent and I have better under eye support.

And you’re 16? How’s your teeth and all that? I’m undergoing Invisalign treatment under an orthodontist for multiple things and one thing it will influence is assymetry. Also my arches have been expanded substantially so my cheekbones definitely are more prominent and I have better under eye support.
Yea im considering possibly getting braces at the end of the year. Mayb fix my overbite. Im not sure if i have a narrow palate

IMG 9424
These r my lips