What do i even talk about with people IRL to have a quick convo or short talk?

kurd

kurd

kurd
i just don’t know on what to say or talk about with people, for example i used to have this one internship and the ppl there were chill but they always asked why am i so quiet and i never really know on what to talk about with them like how do you even know on what to say and when, i also dk how to join convos

i just don’t know on what to say or talk about with people, for example i used to have this one internship and the ppl there were chill but they always asked why am i so quiet and i never really know on what to talk about with them like how do you even know on what to say and when, i also dk how to join convos
Sounds like ur too in ur head. Try taking a small amount of a benzo and see if it fixes it (not to use long term just to see if its a gaba problem). Its rly easy making smalltalk if ur relaxed.

talk about hypergamy

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Sounds like ur too in ur head. Try taking a small amount of a benzo and see if it fixes it (not to use long term just to see if its a gaba problem). Its rly easy making smalltalk if ur relaxed.
ive thought abt smoking cigs would that help

Football

Just be present in the moment. Used to have this problem too till I actually started to focus on what was being talked about instead of what I’m going to say next