What do I Look Like?

Maximus III

Maximus III

Iron
Whenever I FaceTime, or use Snapchat to check how I look, I look amazing. However, whenever photos are taken of me it's a hit or miss. I don't look the same. Not to mention, I find myself very well in the mirror... how do people see me? And why do I look shitty in photos sometimes? (Is it bad?)

I get a lot of compliments on my looks but I do not know what I look like to people. Need help.

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
Whenever I FaceTime, or use Snapchat to check how I look, I look amazing. However, whenever photos are taken of me it's a hit or miss. I don't look the same. Not to mention, I find myself very well in the mirror... how do people see me? And why do I look shitty in photos sometimes? (Is it bad?)

I get a lot of compliments on my looks but I do not know what I look like to people. Need help.
The normal camera e.g in photos app has lens distortion. Happens for me as well and I always question it as other people in the photos look the exact same or even better. My face appears super asymetical and my right eye seems to shrink for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
maybe post a photo faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, rolloftape and LuckyBeast
The normal camera e.g in photos app has lens distortion. Happens for me as well and I always question it as other people in the photos look the exact same or even better. My face appears super asymetical and my right eye seems to shrink for some reason.
so do people see me how i see myself in the mirror or how does this work?

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
you arent here to rate, you are here to give advice. zero comprehension and reading skills
" you arent here to rate, you are here to give advice. zero comprehension and reading skills "☝️:geek: BuT wHy Do I lOOk liKe tHis hEre But uGly HEre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and rolloftape
so do people see me how i see myself in the mirror or how does this work?
Bit of a mix, the asymmetry is accentuated in photos so you face won't look as droopy. We are a mix

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
in the mirror you convince yourself that you look better than you actually do especially if you have good lighting in your bathroom. but how you actually look is if you take a picture from not so close and look at that, maybe flip it horizontally too to see the real front profile

• +1
Reactions: Maximus III
also compliments should tell you that people think youre attractive especially if its from strangers or people you arent close with

" you arent here to rate, you are here to give advice. zero comprehension and reading skills "☝️:geek: BuT wHy Do I lOOk liKe tHis hEre But uGly HEre
again, zero reading and comprehension skills. you literally don't need to see how I look like to answer this question. there is also a different forum for ratings. you already know that but you are being satirical right? i hope so. have a good night.

in the mirror you convince yourself that you look better than you actually do especially if you have good lighting in your bathroom. but how you actually look is if you take a picture from not so close and look at that, maybe flip it horizontally too to see the real front profile
thanks i will mess around with that

lent distortion angle and maybe the fact that we see our self more uglier than people think

You look like you do the mirror, plus or minus different lighting.

tried it and it seems like i look worse whenever I smile

lent distortion angle and maybe the fact that we see our self more uglier than people think
do you think this is really true? do people scrutinize themselves to a point where they think they look worse than they really are?

do you think this is really true? do people scrutinize themselves to a point where they think they look worse than they really are?
yes they are some studies on it the most common case is just body dysmorphia