What do I need to ascend?

E

elmeji

Iron
I'll likely delete this in a few hours. Please don't tell me hardmaxxing methods. Im open minded to any idea.

This photo was taken with little bit dark lighting and in midnight. Tell me if you want profile picture (my strong point)

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and castizo
"I'll likely delete this in a few hours"

:lul::lul: does he know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, YungTrappa, LooksmaxAutist and 7 others
time machine + new parents. kidding.

I would say you have a very good baseline, jaw widening + implants I would say. No side profile so I can not judge if you need bimax or not.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer, castizo and soover4me
on second thought you might just need implants if you are not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: castizo and soover4me
I'll likely delete this in a few hours. Please don't tell me hardmaxxing methods. Im open minded to any idea.
View attachment 3195252

This photo was taken with little bit dark lighting and in midnight. Tell me if you want profile picture (my strong point)
rope and hope to ascend to heaven

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist and castizo
"I'll likely delete this in a few hours"

:lul::lul: does he know
nigga doesn't know average looksfagger has saved that on their hardrive and has already busted threee times to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist and elmeji
time machine + new parents. kidding.

I would say you have a very good baseline, jaw widening + implants I would say. No side profile so I can not judge if you need bimax or not.

Idk if it's angle fraud or the lighting is too good, but here's my profile from a slightly above angle. (I have a small pimple in my top lip). Also, I'm already being careful with my diet and icing my face. No CeraVe products (now).

View attachment 3196414
Idk if it's angle fraud or the lighting is too good, but here's my profile from a slightly above angle. (I have a small pimple in my top lip). Also, I'm already being careful with my diet and icing my face. No CeraVe products (now).
You already mog the majority of people, with that jaw + cheek. Not getting greedy should be your mindset for you except you have tons of money for a top surgeon.

At the end you have to decide how you wanna improve your looks and in what direction. A consultation with a blackpilled surgeon (in the west) should be your next step.

Btw you should educate yourself regarding foods that inflame the body, which is going to help with your skin. Synthetic products are cope. Diet is the superior way for beauty and well being, both physically and mentally. Fatty fish like salmon(not too much because of heavy metals), mackerels(I love these)etc..

Also I can recommend using seasalt shampoo with natural ingredients. Aliver shampoo is great for my dandruff and sebderm. I use nothing else except a hair serum that is partly synthetic but only occasionaly. And I feel gucci as far as soft looksmaxxing concerns.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420