• +1
Reactions: nathan and no-mogger-no-cry
IMG 4006
IMG 4005

Thicker neck, jaw fillers/implants, lower darker eyebrows

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, no-mogger-no-cry and Deleted member 71265
Thicker neck, wider jaw, longer + thicker eyelashes and dye your eyebrows a shade or two darker than your hair.

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Thicker neck, wider jaw, longer + thicker eyelashes and dye your eyebrows a shade or two darker than your hair.
what surgery would be best for a wider jaw? chin wing?

Try squintmaxxing, make eyebrows darker and thicker, change haircut and increase your testosterone lv, increasing test lvl will give up to +1-2 psl if u try it seriously

Try squintmaxxing, make eyebrows darker and thicker, change haircut and increase your testosterone lv, increasing test lvl will give up to +1-2 psl if u try it seriously
how’s test lvl gonna help me i’m 21?

thyroid max (thickens eyebrows), ncr to fix asymmetry and supra, infra implants, and jaw implants with some gymmaxing to help with neck would easily ascend you by 2-3 points

thyroid max (thickens eyebrows), ncr to fix asymmetry and supra, infra implants, and jaw implants with some gymmaxing to help with neck would easily ascend you by 2-3 points
how safe is ncr? and will it do much since my facial bones have pretty much fully formed

Pretty big difference between your side and front. I’d not expect ur front to lok like that if I only had the side as reference. Ur gonions look pretty inward; surgery to make them outward would get your jaw wider

WatermelonLover’s morph is pretty good. I’d aim for that as much as possible. Looks like you need surgery for wider jaw, lower eyelid retraction and something to get wider mouth to achieve it, and also dye brows

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Pretty big difference between your side and front. I’d not expect ur front to lok like that if I only had the side as reference. Ur gonions look pretty inward; surgery to make them outward would get your jaw wider

WatermelonLover’s morph is pretty good. I’d aim for that as much as possible. Looks like you need surgery for wider jaw, lower eyelid retraction and something to get wider mouth to achieve it, and also dye brows
is my front really that bad, or my side just very good?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Front is pretty average, side is really good
will fillers on the jaw be a good starter to see what id eventually like done to my jaw?