What do I need to do to achieve this jawline?

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Is good forward growth and chewing gonna do the trick?
23AEF3AC 5D1B 4A93 934D 95C68B2BE025

Use imagination
ok! you need super bimax with ccw rotation then maxillary osteotomy and mandibular osteotomy, genioplasty, tmj surgery (after chewing), and you also need braces and ramus implants, furthermore you need mse and remove 2 molars from ur bottom teeth to fix your class iii maloclussion, finish off with buccal fat removal and chin implants to make ur jaw trapezium more angular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member and Amexmaxx
ok! you need super bimax with ccw rotation then maxillary osteotomy and mandibular osteotomy, genioplasty, tmj surgery (after chewing), and you also need braces and ramus implants, furthermore you need mse and remove 2 molars from ur bottom teeth to fix your class iii maloclussion, finish off with buccal fat removal and chin implants to make ur jaw trapezium more angular
Screenshot 20210729 211912

time travel and stop your parents with subhuman genes from reproducing you

• JFL
Reactions: Over and owlofathena
It's genetics, there's nothing you can do. Stop trolling and move on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Is this actually a solid plan for ascension or are you goofing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
It's genetics, there's nothing you can do. Stop trolling and move on.

Celery​

Trainee
Joined Dec 22, 2020
Last seen 31 minutes ago
Posts10Reputation13Points

That guy doesn't even look real looks fake plus his lips are terrible
this is him, i dont think its fake. Probably the most robust jaw ive seen with insane hollows in all lighting

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
this is him, i dont think its fake. Probably the most robust jaw ive seen with insane hollows in all lighting

It's a great jawline yeah looks great