what do i need to do to become mod?

L

Lebgfinal

User
if @Clavicular can be mod, i figured that i could also be one
what makes him a candidate for better moderator than me ? being honest here
@NumbThePain @Lmao @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss @0hMan @AscendingHero @coispet @Michael Myers @Kingkellz @Sny @Lorsss

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, try2beme, coispet and 1 other person
You will never be a mod lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, Jason Voorhees, watah and 9 others
is it better he mogs me? lookist team
you guys should be more objective

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and lucifer6969
You will never be a mod lol
yet I'm objectively least biaised than you and I've been a much more honest and genuine user
but people here just put you mod because you have a good advertising face and you give master money

is it better he mogs me? lookist team
you guys should be more objective
Lol no one cares that i mog you, you dont align whatsoever with the values of this site. Having to be constantly warned for breaking rules doesnt help you either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, mrriceguyreturn, cannotbeasked and 2 others
@NumbThePain @Lmao @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss @0hMan @AscendingHero @coispet @Michael Myers @Kingkellz @Sny @Lorsss
Send pm to numbthepain why you want to become mod.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and nathan
U can pay me i have connections

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Lol no one cares that i mog you, you dont align whatsoever with the values of this site. Having to be constantly warned for breaking rules doesnt help you either
I don't recall getting any warning as of recently.
For what I know your presense here doesn't really go with any values of the forum.
I recall you doing threads telling people to cut their cheeks open for "bucal fat removal".
Or bragging on people.
Is that really going with the values of this looksmaxxing website? I thought this was supposed to be a helpful and non harmful community.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
not happening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, coispet, ChadL1te and 2 others
not be a whiny bitch

Ok i will share master's monero address u can send him directly
master is a smart man he probably has a anonymous crypto wallet hosted in a cave secured by some creature bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, Willmogulater and Clavicular
But it did?
You linked someone elses thread, link a thread of me recommending that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and nathan
not happening
In the back of my miiinddddd

You died…

And I didn’t even cry….

Not a single tear…

And I'm sick of waiting patiently

For someone that won't even arriveeeeee

• +1
Reactions: greycel and nathan
You linked someone elses thread, link a thread of me recommending that
Obviously as a mod you can delete anything you want.
I also got all of my rating threads deleted yet I still made them.
Are you trying to erase the past?

• JFL
@Clavicular the truth is that I follow much more humble values than you but they made you a moderator because you look good and appear as a good marketing technique. They can't advertise me.
But keep convincing yourself you are a mod because of your behaviour.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, ChadL1te and Clavicular
@Clavicular the truth is that I follow much more humble values than you but they made you a moderator because you look good and appear as a good marketing technique. They can't advertise me.
But keep convincing yourself you are a mod because of your behaviour.
caged:feelskek::feelskek:

I'm not a moron in any way but keep judging me for no reason.
You are a moron, everyone knows it

Theres a reason no one defends u... There isn't some forum conspiracy to hate on you

You are a moron, everyone knows it

Theres a reason no one defends u... There isn't some forum conspiracy to hate on you
Okay then tell me why the fuck I am a moron. I never said I'm perfect, obviously I acted retarded and hypocrite multiple time. The difference is that I'm honest and understand my past. Unlike some people here who try to act like a different person.
I am 100% honest with you.

Okay then tell me why the fuck I am a moron. I never said I'm perfect, obviously I acted retarded and hypocrite multiple time. The difference is that I'm honest and understand my past. Unlike some people here who try to act like a different person.
I am 100% honest with you.
You're a moron because you have made the same thread complaining about your situation about 72 times, yet you do nothing to make it better and continue to whine instead.

You contradict yourself all the time, you say looksmaxing is stupid and retraded yet you blame your entire life on your bad looks that are somehow unfixable?

We are on looksmax.org
Because as a community focused on "improving your looks" is it a good idea to spread misinformation and bullshit to users?
Stop trying to convince me people like clavicular are genuinely "improving their looks" and "contributing useful information".
The only thing he did was spread misinformation and boost his own ego by rage baiting or spread fake shit, basically trying to get as much attention as possible just so he can benefits from it.
Why do we make a user that's here clearly just because he wants to brag on how he looks and his life supposed to align with the values of a website supposed to help people improve their looks?
Don't tell me I don't have the values to be a moderator because he clearly doesn't have them either.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You're a moron because you have made the same thread complaining about your situation about 72 times, yet you do nothing to make it better and continue to whine instead.

You contradict yourself all the time, you say looksmaxing is stupid and retraded yet you blame your entire life on your bad looks that are somehow unfixable?
You guys hate me because I'm complaining about my bad life but when the ".org chads" brag about fucking their 12th women of the week. Nobody bats a shit and it's completely fine. Tell me why am I the one you are blaming here in the story?
Tell me what did I do that's any worse than him or most users here.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Do you even know how to think a little bit?
I say looksmaxxing is retarded not because it's retarded to look better but because the word is being used with misinformation and retarded cope used by some people here to try to convince guillible minds that their guru techniques is going to make them look more better.
Than hate on people for not following their bullshit "Bro stop hating he is better looking than you". yeah fucking retard, its obviously because of his ice hooding thumb pulling dogshit that women treats him well.
Looksmaxxing is stupid and retarded in the sense like you and many other people use it, basically just throw that shit around to make your bullshit more beliable. Nothing about this is contradicting. I blame my life on looks, that are mostly unchangeable, because I do not believe your bullshit looksmaxxing technique are any real.

You have too many warnings, you can’t be moderator

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ChadL1te
Because as a community focused on "improving your looks" is it a good idea to spread misinformation and bullshit to users?
Stop trying to convince me people like clavicular are genuinely "improving their looks" and "contributing useful information".
The only thing he did was spread misinformation and boost his own ego by rage baiting or spread fake shit, basically trying to get as much attention as possible just so he can benefits from it.
Why do we make a user that's here clearly just because he wants to brag on how he looks and his life supposed to align with the values of a website supposed to help people improve their looks?
Don't tell me I don't have the values to be a moderator because he clearly doesn't have them either.
Bow to blackpill, even here

You guys hate me because I'm complaining about my bad life but when the ".org chads" brag about fucking their 12th women of the week. Nobody bats a shit and it's completely fine. Tell me why am I the one you are blaming here in the story?
Tell me what did I do that's any worse than him or most users here.
It is that as in social life affirmative characteristics are more valued in the choice of a 'leader'. Have you ever seen in microcontexts a leader who weeps over himself, unless the leader has other very positive characteristics?

??

How is it an excuse mate, it’s one of the requirements to have 0 to minimal warnings, @Clavicular only had 1, you have 10

• +1
??

How is it an excuse mate, it’s one of the requirements to have 0 to minimal warnings, @Clavicular only had 1, you have 10
Clavicular should have much more warning for the hypocrite behaviour he has conducted here.
Meanwhile most of my warning are for shit like this

Tell me how any of these are any more deserving of a ban compared to clavicular who promotes harmful behaviour that has been proven to be untrue and false.

• +1
@coispet is this website warning people for posting a shitpost in the wrong category but when users spread harmful misinformation disguised as "looksmaxxing technique" this stuff is not fact checked at all?
Tell me how that makes sense.

The funniest thing I that I'm not even serious about becoming a mod. I know I won't become one. I'm just genuinely asking.

Clavicular should have much more warning for the hypocrite behaviour he has conducted here.
Meanwhile most of my warning are for shit like this
View attachment 3024451
View attachment 3024453
Tell me how any of these are any more deserving of a ban compared to clavicular who promotes harmful behaviour that has been proven to be untrue and false.
You seem to be in love with him or sexually attracted to him, do you do this in real life too?

“____, stop cheating on your maths exam, you have detention”

“I bet Clavicular wouldn’t have gotten caught with his sexy hot hunky looks”

This is what you sound like this whole thread with your endless paragraphs, if you have such a problem with him being a moderator, then leave, @Administrator picked him out specifically and @Clavicular has wanted to be mod for quite some time since he doesn’t like the current state of the LM section, what are you gonna do as moderator? You wouldn’t be on for the LM section, nor the ratings section, you don’t make money nor have success in your life so not the M&S section either, seriously, think before you keep self loathing about your shitty life, serial projector

Do you even know how to think a little bit?
I say looksmaxxing is retarded not because it's retarded to look better but because the word is being used with misinformation and retarded cope used by some people here to try to convince guillible minds that their guru techniques is going to make them look more better.
Than hate on people for not following their bullshit "Bro stop hating he is better looking than you". yeah fucking retard, its obviously because of his ice hooding thumb pulling dogshit that women treats him well.
Looksmaxxing is stupid and retarded in the sense like you and many other people use it, basically just throw that shit around to make your bullshit more beliable. Nothing about this is contradicting. I blame my life on looks, that are mostly unchangeable, because I do not believe your bullshit looksmaxxing technique are any real.
Okay… but what does that have to do with my main point, that you’re a whiny bum who dosent put in any effort

Yes looksmaxing has some copes, but people have given you real advice thousands of times but you completely ignore it. You posted a photo of yourself a few weeks ago and you legit look the same. Cut your fucking hair and fix your skin, that isn’t a cope. You’re just lazy

And stop with the ‘you hate me bc im ugly’ not a single one of us could give a fuck. People dislike you because of your personality and incompetence

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You seem to be in love with him or sexually attracted to him, do you do this in real life too?

“____, stop cheating on your maths exam, you have detention”

“I bet Clavicular wouldn’t have gotten caught with his sexy hot hunky looks”

This is what you sound like this whole thread with your endless paragraphs, if you have such a problem with him being a moderator, then leave, @Administrator picked him out specifically and @Clavicular has wanted to be mod for quite some time since he doesn’t like the current state of the LM section, what are you gonna do as moderator? You wouldn’t be on for the LM section, nor the ratings section, you don’t make money nor have success in your life so not the M&S section either, seriously, think before you keep self loathing about your shitty life, serial projector
Do you think I actually want to be a mod? This thread is just showing serious inconsistencies in your arguments.
Many users here disguise their attention seeking and disinformation but I'm the projector for being critical of such behaviours. Just look how the only thing you can reply to me is direct attack to my persona when I've not made any attack on @Clavicular as a person but only critics of his behaviour. You are supposed to be an example yet the only thing you can come with is saying I'm homosexual and making fun of me for not having any success.
Really helpful of your part.

Do you think I actually want to be a mod? This thread is just showing serious inconsistencies in your arguments.
Many users here disguise their attention seeking and disinformation but I'm the projector for being critical of such behaviours. Just look how the only thing you can reply to me is direct attack to my persona when I've not made any attack on @Clavicular as a person but only critics of his behaviour. You are supposed to be an example yet the only thing you can come with is saying I'm homosexual and making fun of me for not having any success.
Really helpful of your part.
Ideally neither are mods

This nigga is right
Ur more useless than a dead fly respectfully lebg
Missed my point but I've never claimed to be a specifically useful user. I'm just pointing out that Clavicular is not any more useful.

Missed my point but I've never claimed to be a specifically useful user. I'm just pointing out that Clavicular is not any more useful.
Clavi destroyed the quality of the site but brought in money for the 10 yo tiktoklets heads joining, watching the ads on here, buying vips. He doesnt have much clout but after seeing his fanboys he def contributed for the worse and better for the owner

Clavi destroyed the quality of the site but brought in money for the 10 yo tiktoklets heads joining, watching the ads on here, buying vips. He doesnt have much clout but after seeing his fanboys he def contributed for the worse and better for the owner
I'm just pointing out that the only reason he is moderator is for marketing and money.
But the mods here are trying to disguise his promotion under him "improving the website and following looksmaxxing values"
why is nobody being honest here?

Okay… but what does that have to do with my main point, that you’re a whiny bum who dosent put in any effort

Yes looksmaxing has some copes, but people have given you real advice thousands of times but you completely ignore it. You posted a photo of yourself a few weeks ago and you legit look the same. Cut your fucking hair and fix your skin, that isn’t a cope. You’re just lazy

And stop with the ‘you hate me bc im ugly’ not a single one of us could give a fuck. People dislike you because of your personality and incompetence
I did cut my fucking hair. and my skin improved.
you guys just hate me because I look worse than other users.
People here are hating and bullying me since years for no reason but my looks.
They made me famous agaisn't my will making fun of my persona.
But they disguise their hatred under me being lazy.
Just tell me you think I'm a ugly piece of shit and stop being hypocrite.