78603069_131402128303056_5876044989309386752_n.jpg

Roid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beyourself, OOGABOOGA, Peachy and 7 others
Starve yourself and then lean bulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Schönling, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Swim 5 times a week and stop getting sugar in your system.

Is that like 20 lbs of muscle?

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
Keto + a base of muscles

this is like telling a dude with jew nose to get lefort 3 instead of rhino. that guy looks pretty non built tbh. easy to achieve natty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SteveRogers, Eduardo DOV and 11 others
You need to starve yourself after a week of gym tbh rbh

• +1
You'll also need to take the right roids.

Get to 8- 10% be then do a cycle on a maintanance dose of test e+primobolan, or test e+anavar if ur not a richcell. Or sitter work out natty for like 3-4 yrs...

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
This is not hard to get tbh. Leanmaxx and hit the gym. 1 year with proper nutrition and gym. Roid is for pussies

• +1
Reactions: incubus and GoMadAndSTFU
this is like telling a dude with jew nose to get lefort 3 instead of rhino. that guy looks pretty non built tbh. easy to achieve natty
Not really. This level of leanness is difficult to maintain all year round. If you aren't genetically blessed with a myostatin deficiency and a fast metabolism then no, this isn't that easy to achieve natty.

Lots of cardio, medium weight and heavy lifting and a healthy diet, with good consistency.

if you can't achieve thisnaturally your beeyond fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2846 and IWantToMax
Stop eating and never touch a weight

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN
There are few ways which have already been explained by others.

Many in this thread have BDD and are grossly underestimating how hard it is to achieve a body like that.

But unless you are some genetic 1 in 1000 freak (and such people do exist), you can not maintain that year round without doing significant PEDs.

example, Perez Hilton. He was very fat. Lost like 100 lbs. and looked great because carrying around that extra 100 lbs actually gave him some good muscle tone under than extra 100lbs of fat. But after having lost 100lbs. he gradually, but inevitably, lost that extra muscle he had accumulated as a fat fuck, and became 'skinny fat'.
iu
perez.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
If you react confused emoji on my comment, i'm gonna give you alphadestiny naturally enchanced program for free

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Literally just go to the gym for 1 week

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4209 and forwardgrowth
I don’t see the fantasy to archive that body. Honestly you just need to hit the right gym program 4x a week and eat lean, reduce a lot of the sodium and sugar intake. You can archive that in 6 months depending on what you look right now

• +1
If you react confused emoji on my comment, i'm gonna give you alphadestiny naturally enchanced program for free
Connor murphys Phuckable Physique mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Easy ass muscle to achieve. Ectomorph guy with some ease to put on mass

Just do abs chest and arms w/ effort +good diet

• +1
Roidmaxx or you're wasting your time.

Connor murphys Phuckable Physique mogs
Just wanted to see if op is gonna react, because that sociopath hasn't reacted since the beggining of his account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Where Is the body Bro?

low bf and a year or two of a basic strength program

not an exceptional body even for natty standards

Not really. This level of leanness is difficult to maintain all year round. If you aren't genetically blessed with a myostatin deficiency and a fast metabolism then no, this isn't that easy to achieve natty.
Dude this is easy, like really easy, I looked like this when I was 58kg before I had even touched a dumbell before (although to be fair, I was only 173cm)... Now 19 months later at 77kg, aiming to get to 92kg lean, 186cm (been using SARMs for the past 3.5 weeks), THAT is what this bloke should be going for. Helps being 182cm though, motivation wise. (yes my aim is 4cm taller than I am now, but I will get to 186cm)