- tan
- dye eyebrows darker
- grow hair out into some tiktok fringe
- workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14503
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
My current rating? And the highest one I could go to?
Probably normie right now, but you’re pretty looksminned and could probably get to high tier normie with softmaxxing

High tier normie + white can do pretty well in dating, what’s your height?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14503
Probably normie right now, but you’re pretty looksminned and could probably get to high tier normie with softmaxxing

High tier normie + white can do pretty well in dating, what’s your height?
6’0. So I’m just MTN?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Since when is 6'0 good height ? It barely makes the cut here in Germany
@Moggedbyevery1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Also OP , remember your larping 6'3+ in Lookism , but it's ok :feelsyay::smonk:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .👽.
Since when is 6'0 good height ? It barely makes the cut here in Germany
@Moggedbyevery1
Good as in most women will not ignore you based on height at 6 feet tall

Don’t live in germany so idk how it is there

I’m 5’10 and literally have never had it be a problem for me

Good as in most women will not ignore you based on height at 6 feet tall

Don’t live in germany so idk how it is there

I’m 5’10 and literally have never had it be a problem for me
5'11 here and yesterday heightmogged by ca 30 women in shopping mall :feelswah::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽. and Moggedbyevery1
I remember you said you were 190cm+ , I remember you from lookism
You’re thinking of someone else. I have never claimed to be 6’3

You’re thinking of someone else. I have never claimed to be 6’3
You probably think you're chad , just because you're white

• Hmm...
5'11 here and yesterday heightmogged by ca 30 women in shopping mall :feelswah::feelsbadman:
Lmao I’d say I probably get noticeably height mogged like 30 percent of the time, the rest are either as tall as me or noticeably shorter

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
Delusional.
Yeah , you're delusional , because you think that you mogg chico , bro not trying to attack you , but you don't mog chico

• Hmm...
Lmao I’d say I probably get noticeably height mogged like 30 percent of the time, the rest are either as tall as me or noticeably shorter
Once you get heightmogged by a female , then you will experience true pain :blackpill:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggedbyevery1
Yeah , you're delusional , because you think that you mogg chico , bro not trying to attack you , but you don't mog chico
I never said I mog Chico you delusional retard. Show us the screenshot where I claim I’m a chad, that I mogged Chico and that I was 6’3. If not shut the fuck up.

I never said I mog Chico you delusional retard. Show us the screenshot where I claim I’m a chad, that I mogged Chico and that I was 6’3. If not shut the fuck up.
Soyboy larping incel bitch , don't dare you talk to me like that , I'd kill your cracker bitch ass IRL
Now look at this slut , and yes you result of inbreeding , you did indeed claim to be some 190+cm height mogger , now face your cope , jerk off to anime and go to sleep

Screenshot 20211219 081452

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15781
Once you get heightmogged by a female , then you will experience true pain :blackpill:
i am 5'8 and get heightmogged about 70% of fhe time by men 30% of the time by women

i am 5'8 and get heightmogged about 70% of fhe time by men 30% of the time by women
Bro you still here ? I'd LDAR tbh :dafuckfeels:

• Hmm...
Soyboy larping incel bitch , don't dare you talk to me like that , I'd kill your cracker bitch ass IRL
Now look at this slut , and yes you result of inbreeding , you did indeed claim to be some 190+cm height mogger , now face your cope , jerk off to anime and go to sleep

View attachment 1447771
I said I mogged past prime Chico you dumb motherfucker and does context reading have any meaning in your low IQ mongoloid brain. I’d like to see you try to kill me motherfucker. Try it bitchass faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Birdcell
I said I mogged past prime Chico you dumb motherfucker and does context reading have any meaning in your low IQ mongoloid brain. I’d like to see you try to kill me motherfucker. Try it bitchass faggot.
You're recessed emasculated cuckold with cephalic index 60 , from now you willl be know as Gigalarper

• Hmm...
  • +1
4.2 psl remove mole and fix ur nose and ur 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
Says the bitch that’s been obsess with me since lookism. Hop off my dick bitch. Go find another bitchass faggot like yourself.
You look like a cuckold , even if I try as hard as I can , I couldn't possibly insult you more than your cuck face did :smonk:. Just LDAR

• Hmm...
You look like a cuckold , even if I try as hard as I can , I couldn't possibly insult you more than your cuck face did :smonk:. Just LDAR
Cope and seethe faggot boy. Just go kill yourself just like your faggot ass family:smonk:

View attachment 1447771
You still going to kill me or was that your bitch ass cuck fantasy?

46A87C30 EECB 4688 A371 F70D42E88260

• JFL
Cope and seethe faggot boy. Just go kill yourself just like your faggot ass family:smonk:
Lmfao you got so triggered. You know that you're a horse faced recessed female with 0 sex appeal , you just couldn't cope with the fact that I just straight up called it out. Cope more with the same 20+ picks , you're not looking for an actual advice whore , you're just fanatically hope , that someone will say "men you look good" , but no Incel , it will never happen. It's over for you disgusting mole :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Tan, gym, grow your hair out, dye ur eyebrows and grow eyelashes to fraud pfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
Lmfao you got so triggered. You know that you're a horse faced recessed female with 0 sex appeal , you just couldn't cope with the fact that I just straight up called it out. Cope more with the same 20+ picks , you're not looking for an actual advice whore , you're just fanatically hope , that someone will say "men you look good" , but no Incel , it will never happen. It's over for you disgusting mole :ogre:
Like I said, faggot. Obsessed with me.

The only thing you mog is the goat you’ve been fucking bitchass faggot.
While I fucked women , you were uploading 14 imgur pics , and you wouldn't be able to fuck a goat even if you wanted to. Your horse faced midface constantly produces Estrogen , you're not able to get hard , it's just disgustingly over for.you

• Hmm...
  • +1
While I fucked women , you were uploading 14 imgur pics , and you wouldn't be able to fuck a goat even if you wanted to. Your horse faced midface constantly produces Estrogen , you're not able to get hard , it's just disgustingly over for.you
Yet here you are on this site like the abused goatfucker like you are. Gigalarp from this faggot.

0026CA13 57A8 4DF7 85AF 798E7D03E4D5

• JFL
Yet here you are on this site like the abused goatfucker like you are. Gigalarp from this faggot.
You're an incel that larps as chad , what fate could've been theoretically worse
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• Hmm...
You're an incel that larps as chad , what fate could've been theoretically worse
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Never said I was a chad. Keep coping delusional retard.

• Hmm...
  • JFL