@Maesthetics=King @5.5psl @Arborist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 23359
Don't do roids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 22924
I wanna now your experience my friends say i will regret it @Maesthetics=King @5.5psl @Arborist

You will most of the gains once they cycle is done 🤙🏾

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 22924
You probably eat like shit and doesn't know how to train
I eat good jfl my weight was 55 kg at 6’3 and could not bench 20 kg before hitting the gym i will never be big without help from roids

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Ru for hair

Telismartan for heart and blood pressure

microdose accutane or AI for acne

Do these and it will stop 99% of sides

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Make sure your needles are as dirty as possible, reuse the needles and syringes, inject through the veins since it’s the fastest way to get test to the blood stream, and make sure theres bubbles in the syringe for optimal absorption.

• JFL
Wait till you’re 20 my guy, but if you must then take fin + dut, my hair has grown since taking this. I’m on 900mg test and my sex drive is quite low due to having a nuked dht but it’s worth it tbh, plus it keeps me focused.

There’s not much to know tbh. Get an AI but only use it when your nipples get weird and feel/hurt as nuking e2 isn’t good lol.

Google test reviews of brands if going UGL and if you’re using a longer ester like test e, then kickstart with dbol for 4 weeks.

Use hcg to keep sperm good/fertility. Watch moreplatesmoredates that guy is the goat on info on roids tbh lol.

You’ll probs get test flu and bad pip from your first injections but then you’ll be good.

Dm me if you want to know more or anything.

• Love it
Wait till you’re 20 my guy, but if you must then take fin + dut, my hair has grown since taking this. I’m on 900mg test and my sex drive is quite low due to having a nuked dht but it’s worth it tbh, plus it keeps me focused.

There’s not much to know tbh. Get an AI but only use it when your nipples get weird and feel/hurt as nuking e2 isn’t good lol.

Google test reviews of brands if going UGL and if you’re using a longer ester like test e, then kickstart with dbol for 4 weeks.

Use hcg to keep sperm good/fertility. Watch moreplatesmoredates that guy is the goat on info on roids tbh lol.

You’ll probs get test flu and bad pip from your first injections but then you’ll be good.

Thank you bhai I appreciate the help i will dm you if i have any more questions

I am also planning to get a arm sleeve but i think it only will look good when i am jacked

Get an IQ test