What do i need to watch out for when Injecting Trt

50ordeath

50ordeath

Iron
Alright, in under 6 months i will be Flying to turkey to speak about my Doc for Trt (i got my bloodwork done he basically said since your fresh 16 we will wait if smt changes in 6 months on your test, if not ill prob get trt) And i have basically 0 Idea on how the Injections work, i dont know how much, how often what to look out for and basically everything else. Please Advice (16, 165cm, 56kg)

Alright, in under 6 months i will be Flying to turkey to speak about my Doc for Trt (i got my bloodwork done he basically said since your fresh 16 we will wait if smt changes in 6 months on your test, if not ill prob get trt) And i have basically 0 Idea on how the Injections work, i dont know how much, how often what to look out for and basically everything else. Please Advice (16, 165cm, 56kg)
genuinely, i dont see any bad part to this.

You blast test, permanently fuck your test levels.
then you get free testosterone?

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Roids at this height?

Barack obama what

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MA_ascender
I legit don't get it at all.
you know it's over yet you keep trying JFL.

Nigga just live your life do fun things, don't worry about girls cuz you will get none it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I legit don't get it at all.
you know it's over yet you keep trying JFL.

Nigga just live your life do fun things, don't worry about girls cuz you will get none it's over.
Get the fuck outta here bitch ass, you call yourself truecel king JFL

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Get the fuck outta here bitch ass, you call yourself truecel king JFL
sighhhh
as fake as it comes
I can feel your pain from miles away dude...
it is over for you you legit have breedable height

your not gonna like this one, turk, but not those dirty full beard crooked teeth turk my phenotype is decent
it might not be over.
if you go back there and go to a small village you could potentially find a trad foid

it might not be over.
if you go back there and go to a small village you could potentially find a trad foid
Very likely, my father is quite wealthy (4 barber shops) and im going to become a Programmer (college hopefully) If i get sucessfull, and get to work on my diet early enough so i dont rot like a fucking apple i might find a sexy trad

Very likely, my father is quite wealthy (4 barber shops) and im going to become a Programmer (college hopefully) If i get sucessfull, and get to work on my diet early enough so i dont rot like a fucking apple i might find a sexy trad
We are in Germany btw so 1 euro is worth like 2 fucking billion dollars in turkey

Also my dad had so much fucking bone mass when he married my mother his skull for his height was crazy big so if i can testmax maybe my skull will grow too (He said he was a late bloomer, i hope he wasnt lying to cope for me so i feel better) so its prob not over