What do I put in my hair to have a more curly hair?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
I love how I look after I wake up from bed but sadly I get heavy dandruff if I don't use Shampoo :feelswah:

Wash your hair once a week, when you do wash it condition before shampoo and after.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Wash your hair once a week, when you do wash it condition before shampoo and after.
Impossible, I get dandruff at 2-3 days without washing it, I know what you will say, "your body will adapt"

Well I did though the same for a whole year, I stopped used shampoo and my scalp was really really RED full of dandruff :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14323
sea salt spray

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Impossible, I get dandruff at 2-3 days without washing it, I know what you will say, "your body will adapt"

Well I did though the same for a whole year, I stopped used shampoo and my scalp was really really RED full of dandruff :feelswhy:
as disgusting as it sounds, piss will solve the red irritation issue, at least i've read it does.
when Ive tried it my hair took on a really thick sheen and looked natural and wavier(my hair is dirty blonde, thick and straight) but it smelled atrocious so i could never go day to day like that.

Try liver for dandruff

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
sea salt spray
Can I make my own kek? if yes, is it as intuitive as I think it is? pouring water and salt with a spoon and put it on some random spray? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
I have this same problem too though to a lesser extent. I’ve also heard longer hair creates more dandruff due to the increased humidity from it.