Reactions: h111, Costcosuperstore and ey88
Do you actually not have any hobbies??

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Costcosuperstore
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, h111, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
What’s wrong about saying gym
People will assume you are a loser and spend 3 hours a day in gym trust me ive done it before and people assumed i was some crazy gym rat

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and finn899
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ey88
People will assume you are a loser and spend 3 hours a day in gym trust me ive done it before and people assumed i was some crazy gym rat
Nobody actually thinks this bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
say anime

• JFL
Reactions: Vetar, Costcosuperstore and ey88
Skiing hiking or mountain biking
Only thing is if they ask him about it, since it’s very common, he won’t know what to say and they will realize he is lying and has no hobbies, which is even worse than just saying idk or something

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
Nobody actually thinks this bro
No they did like one time people asked me what i do in my free time i just said work out then later in the week they were asking me if i was a gym rat or lived in the gym ect

• +1
  • +1
Only thing is if they ask him about it, since it’s very common, he won’t know what to say and they will realize he is lying and has no hobbies, which is even worse than just saying idk or something
I mean it’s not like some niche hobby it would be pretty easy to just make shit up.

• +1
No they did like one time people asked me what i do in my free time i just said work out then later in the week they were asking me if i was a gym rat or lived in the gym ect
You could just say, “I like to go to the gym sometimes” then it’s not tryhard sounding, also just say the gym and something else

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
I mean it’s not like some niche hobby it would be pretty easy to just make shit up.
Maybe, but imagine they said “what type of bike you have” or “where do you ski” and op just says idk :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and Deleted member 86159
saying gym is your hobby in itself isnt bad specially if you actually look athletic

if you dont and are just starting out better say other things otherwise foids will think you're larping or is a failure

gym as a hobby is a halo for gym beckies which tend to look better than the avg foid

and gym jocks tend to smash higher smv foids than unathletic mfs

Last edited:
  • +1
Go get a volunteer job at the local soup kitchen or some other philanthropic cause that you think you'd resonate with.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Maybe, but imagine they said “what type of bike you have” or “where do you ski” and op just says idk :feelskek:
Specialized or smth and just say a place where it snows

• +1
In my opinion just get some fucking hobbies, will help you out a lot in life

• +1
Go get a volunteer job at the local soup kitchen or some other philanthropic cause that you think you'd resonate with.
do NTs actually go to soup kitchens and hike? i want to get real hobbies but they dont sound fun

Do you legit have 0 hobbies? Just use hobbies you've had in the past.

no, what hobbies do most people have?

What’s wrong about saying gym
you have to act like you aren't trying to look good. I use to say gym but I think this is a valid suggestion. Maybe you can say something like "I go gym here and there".

• +1
Reactions: ey88
you have to act like you aren't trying to look good. I use to say gym but I think this is a valid suggestion. Maybe you can say something like "I go gym here and there".
Yeah that’s what I said higher up, I usually say “I go to the gym sometimes”

• +1
Reactions: sb23
no, what hobbies do most people have?
this is what I go with: chess, martial arts (either boxing or jiu jitsu, depends on who I'm speaking to), gym. Kinda shit tbh but better than nothing.

do NTs actually go to soup kitchens and hike? i want to get real hobbies but they dont sound fun
no lol. only the ugly ones who need to virtue signal to be perceived positively.

no lol. only the ugly ones who need to virtue signal to be perceived positively.
what do they do with their time?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
what do they do with their time?
party, gym, go out with friends, travel, if they have a superiority complex then the fine arts (above the age of 20), below 20 and its usually some sort of athletic sport. I guess the only way to truly know though, is to become chad :feelshah:.

"I like working out" "Going on walks" "Listening to music" "Watching movies, shows"
Its easy just find normal things and dont go too deep into it

In my opinion just get some fucking hobbies, will help you out a lot in life
what hobbies that dont require people

• +1
Working out, running, biking, idk there is lots, but most are more fun with others
im too non NT to make friends

• So Sad