what do i take with mk677

shyneboyzceo

shyneboyzceo

Iron
I'm 16 6'0-1 and 181lbs and I wanna start taking mk677 in the winter when I finish cutting and exams (not for height but I don't want to ruin any potential of growing taller). I'm pretty sure mk677 has no major downsides but ik it doesn't really do much so what should I take with it that's also generally safe because I don't want to take something like rad because I'm not smart enough to be safe and I 100% do not have access to test otherwise I would've just taken that instead. I was thinking about taking enclomiphene but apparently that lowers igf-1 or closes growth plates idk. What do I take that could raise test a lot or just boost muscle growth with mk677 and what results should I expect and how do I be safe with it. It's gotta be something I can just order online though.

I’ve hopped off no pct of a 10 week Masteron cycle and my l balls are already getting bigger. I last pinned 2 weeks ago, propionate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
I'm 16 6'0-1 and 181lbs and I wanna start taking mk677 in the winter when I finish cutting and exams (not for height but I don't want to ruin any potential of growing taller). I'm pretty sure mk677 has no major downsides but ik it doesn't really do much so what should I take with it that's also generally safe because I don't want to take something like rad because I'm not smart enough to be safe and I 100% do not have access to test otherwise I would've just taken that instead. I was thinking about taking enclomiphene but apparently that lowers igf-1 or closes growth plates idk. What do I take that could raise test a lot or just boost muscle growth with mk677 and what results should I expect and how do I be safe with it. It's gotta be something I can just order online though.
Heroin

Yea duh PCT actually worsens your recovery
Just got iron balls ig. It was 200 Masteron p and 100 test e. It was 300 test e the first 3 weeks but I was a gyno bloatlord so I just stopped it and actually grew in height aswell as muscles:soy:

DNR, hop on tren + test or its all cope

Dnr. Metformin before big meals which spike your insulin.