What do most people do after high school / college?

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
It’s a shame really that most of our prime years is spent in those prison boxes

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Wageslave

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Deleted member 21467
They work until they get their pension and then they die. Such a gift life is, is it not?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, DeadTrees, Deleted member 67581 and 4 others
Study and work to make another person more rich, the same person who's gonna steal your crush.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 65192, DeadTrees and 2 others
They work until they get their pension and then they die. Such a gift life is, is it not?
Lol that’s all we are to society is the saddest part of all

I don’t get how normies could brag about their inevitable fate with such ignorance

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Study and work to make another person more rich, the same person who's gonna steal your crush.
Lesson: do everything the opposite of normies basically

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

I don’t get how normies could brag about their inevitable fate with such ignorance
They have the audacity to look down on NEETs at the same time while they don't realize how pathetic their own existence is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and Deleted member 21467

The history of humanity is normies who accepted the fact they were going to be in the bottom of the hierarchy (majority of people) and felt like they needed some authority to believe in. The top 5% always lived a way better life than the 95%, if you don't understand this shitty truth then you still are bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and Deleted member 21467
Life is over if not born into Generational wealth.
You mean having rich parents? Even then they'd force you to make something out of yourself, so even they are forced to participate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Klasik616 and Deleted member 21467
You mean having rich parents? Even then they'd force you to make something out of yourself, so even they are forced to participate.
Some guys don't even work. They have commercial Properties which pay rent to enjoy life and some business which they had since grandfathers time.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Gengar
Some guys don't even work. They have commercial Properties which pay rent to enjoy life and some business which they had since grandfathers time.
Mogs hard. But if they're single like me then it's not fun.

One of my female cousins (she's low HTB) lives her fun life with rents of the properties she owns (thanks to her family) and talks to me about the rich parties she goes where all the young richfags gather. All she cares about in men is money, I saw her pic dating a fat tall LTN. Another pill to swallow...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and Chadeep
They usually work full time jobs.

If not, they either study for a Master's/PhD, get an apprenticeship, look for work, or take some untraditional plan like becoming a content creator or streamer.

JFL at the NEET cope. The only way being a NEET is good is if you're a trust fund baby with lots disposable income.

Do ya'll not realize how much of a halo having your own place away from your parents alone is, even if it's rented? I rent out my own place and couldn't imagine living with either of my parents while trying to date.