What do relatives do when they see you?

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
when you have family come over/you visit family how do they treat you?
Are they really excited to see you? Or is it just casual?

the most brutal blackpill is when ever family comes to see me they get so excited (because I’m 6’1 not even tall). They treat the other guys (sub 6ft) like trash compared to me. It’s pretty awkward ngl

oh yes, most brutal moment in life has been observing blackpill in family and how it still rules the relationship

family treat me visibly worse when I'm looksmined as well as relatives being nicer to my sister and inviting her all the time

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2587 and Norwooder
My family always treats me cool tbh.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-05_at_4.08.58_PM.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
They mire my muscles

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
My family members says omg you are so handsome and shit but then again my family and most curries are subhumans so any type of forward growth = handsome

one funny thing is how now that im gymcelled they DONT let me carry things. i always offer them and all the male members of the family dont let me do it (in presence of females of course)

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, Titbot and CupOfCoffee
one funny thing is how now that im gymcelled they DONT let me carry things. i always offer them and all the male members of the family dont let me do it (in presence of females of course)
That is weird tbh

oh yes, most brutal moment in life has been observing blackpill in family and how it still rules the relationship

family treat me visibly worse when I'm looksmined as well as relatives being nicer to my sister and inviting her all the time
Blackpill is universal and governs all human relationships
It is truly insane to think about how much of your life is determined by your looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 2227
My parents and relatives just give me things to carry ever since I started lifting

My parents and relatives just give me things to carry ever since I started lifting
they were giving me things when i was just tall + skinnyfat + weak, but now the mog is too much and they feel emasculated so they always try to carry the heaviest things while visibly struggling so

• JFL
When I used to work out, my dad was always hating on me for it while my stepmother sometimes complimented it but my face was always ugly.

• +1