What do they feed them there in the netherlands?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Ryan Gravenberch 6’3
Virgil vin dyke 6’4
Frank Rijkaard 6’3
Patrick Kluivert 6’3
Emanuel Emegha 6’5
Remy Kenneth Bonjasky 6’4
Francisco Marinho Robby Elson 7 feet
Badr hari 6’4
All of these guys are ethnics born in the netherlands but they are soo tall. Wtf do they feed them there? Is it HGH in milk or what?

Here is your reason as to why Netherlands is so tall. Of course there will be the occasional tall child short parents outsiders.

Diet and nutrition is such cope. Japan is said to have good nutrition but the population is short. Coincidentally many Japanese still marry in need of money or arranged marriages.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 28691, Roquefort and 1 other person
View attachment 2433426
Here is your reason as to why Netherlands is so tall. Of course there will be the occasional tall child short parents outsiders.

Diet and nutrition is such cope. Japan is said to have good nutrition but the population is short. Coincidentally many Japanese still marry in need of money or arranged marriages.
It’s all about height inflation

They are only 1 inch above neighboring European countries, they aren't THAT special tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Jhon Smith
tall men breed with tall women. simple math.

But it's clear that the midgets on .org will be shouting something about trannies as coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, RAMU KAKA, exo and 1 other person
I read someone saying that the NL has much looser agricultural regulations compared to the rest of the world, so there's all sorts of hormones and stuff in their food and milk. The official explanation is sexual selection (Dutch women preferred tall guys so overwhelmingly that their entire male population's height massively increased), but considering how patriarchal society was only 100 years ago and that their average male height was among the shortest in the world, I don't buy that explanation. Plus why wouldn't this happen to other countries too?
I'm gonna go with the HGH explanation, it seems to be supported by the fact that they have among the highest cancer rates in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Van Djik is mulatto (white father), but I do agree it's 100% food
Asian female diaspora born and raised in Europe have bigger asses than back home
9c9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
tall men breed with tall women. simple math.

But it's clear that the midgets on .org will be shouting something about trannies as coping mechanism
indeed

tall men breeding with short women will always create subhumans like me who don't even reach their father's height. 1 WHOLE FOOT difference in my parents' case.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back