What do (((they))) put estrogen in and is there any evidence of this?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Obviously there's the evidence that the average t levels in average male is going down like mad and all you need to do is look around yourself to notice this

But why are t levels dropping?

Estrogen in water? In vaccines? From plastic?

Where is all this soy coming from and is there any proof or evidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 5608
Evidence is declining Test levels for 50 years. Inb4 correlation doesn’t equal causation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Increased soy in food also past 50 years, never before done. Also, GMO’s which they tell us are no big deal but have never been researched long term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5304, Subhuman trash and Lux
Also lack of physical activity, high plant food low animal fat diet, PUFAs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Lux
Increased soy in food also past 50 years, never before done. Also, GMO’s which they tell us are no big deal but have never been researched long term.
What is GMO?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Of course they are doing it. The gov doesn't want a bunch of high t er nutjobs rebelling because they know what they are doing to men is degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 4797
jews in food industry are trying to make as much money as possible so they use all kinds of gmos and all kinds of chemicals that fuck with ur hormones and dna overall

• +1
A bunch of factors, girls pissing birth control (artificial estrogens) into the water supply is a big one and so is rising obesity. Being fat lowers your testosterone. This presentation is worth the 40 minutes, it tells you what has been happening and how to defend yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5304, Deleted member 4332 and Subhuman trash
tbh a scientist needs to do a study on test levels of hunter gatherers in africa, physical labourers like construction workers, and an average sample from a city. If it's mainly due to less physically active people then the construction workers will not be affected. If it's due to water then the construction workers and city people will be affected but the hunter gatherers won't be since I assume they use wells and sources that are less estrogen polluted.

I think the most realistic explanation is that people are fatter, and fat people have less t. Idk if there is a study of t levels of low bodyfat (8 - 16%) young men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and St. Wristcel
It is not exactly estrogens, it is xenoestrogens which are molecules that act like estrogen when inside the body, the most popular ones are present in plastic so anything with plastic contain xenoestrogens.
There are lots of evidence for that, just Google "xenoestrogens", even mainstream science acknowledges that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 4332, piscicide and 1 other person
I honestly believe the T levels are lowering due to popular cultural, and psyop, especially in the US.

I think that the biggest change in T levels is caused by lifestyle, closely followed by the chemicals

• +1
The joos:
giphy.gif

im eating roasted soy beans after workout exactly in this moment jfl me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 8919
Fluoride in the water supply

all of the above

modernity is like 300 except the spartans are your testicles and the persians are the millions of different xenestrogens/environmental/lifestyle factors/etc. trying to fuck them up

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
A bunch of factors, girls pissing birth control (artificial estrogens) into the water supply is a big one and so is rising obesity. Being fat lowers your testosterone. This presentation is worth the 40 minutes, it tells you what has been happening and how to defend yourself.
Brilliant video watched the first half will watch da rest later

tbh a scientist needs to do a study on test levels of hunter gatherers in africa, physical labourers like construction workers, and an average sample from a city. If it's mainly due to less physically active people then the construction workers will not be affected. If it's due to water then the construction workers and city people will be affected but the hunter gatherers won't be since I assume they use wells and sources that are less estrogen polluted.

I think the most realistic explanation is that people are fatter, and fat people have less t. Idk if there is a study of t levels of low bodyfat (8 - 16%) young men.
There's, t peak at 10% bf