What do u guys think of AMLF

zxim

zxim

Bronze
Latinas have fat ass and not niggery

In losing my drive for Asian women because knowing of jbw wmaf turns me off and makes me see them as evil worthless bitches.

This Latina was my waiter at a seafood restaurant and her hourglass was amazing, short, mtb Latina face but fat ass I’d smash

Not trying to be biased as an Asian male but I noticed that smv for Asian men has increased due to covid era and amongst Latina women. I asked my average basic latina friends what their thoughts were on this asian guy and they said they’re cute/would date.
(I’m in a mostly Hispanic school, 48% Hispanic, 36% white)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
common in California

• +1
Reactions: zxim
Bro I'm Latino (white race) I've never been with a real Latina, only blonde girls, I think Latinas are weird or I just don't think they're that attractive:feelshaha:

Bro I'm Latino (white race) I've never been with a real Latina, only blonde girls, I think Latinas are weird or I just don't think they're that attractive:feelshaha:
wdym ur Latino white race, are u light Skinned Latino?

for real? its the one pairing i've never seen here
at least when I was by the Bay Area I saw a noticeable amount

can't speak for other areas though

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
for real? its the one pairing i've never seen here
what's the most common pairing you see in your area?

also I thought you were a mod?

• +1
what's the most common pairing you see in your area?

also I thought you were a mod?
no i stopped being mod a while ago. do you mean for asians or in general? I see so many interracial couples here. Have seen more than a couple of indian guy white girl couples too no joke

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
no i stopped being mod a while ago. do you mean for asians or in general? I see so many interracial couples here. Have seen more than a couple of indian guy white girl couples too no joke
in general

• +1
in general
asian female white male
lots of latino and white couples both ways
see many indian female white male couples too
feel like i dont see too many black white couples though

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
interspecies relations are always a sign that something went wrong. that the daughter has a weak father who probably cums his pants watching tyrone throw a ball through a hoop. the great lie in west society is that parental love should be unconditional. no, there should be strict conditions with severe consequences. interspecies relations, homosexuality, and being a degen should be grounds for stoning.

Latinas got a fat ass, which small asian dicks cannot possibly satiate so they wound up creaming on white dicks instead

interspecies relations are always a sign that something went wrong. that the daughter has a weak father who probably cums his pants watching tyrone throw a ball through a hoop. the great lie in west society is that parental love should be unconditional. no, there should be strict conditions with severe consequences. interspecies relations, homosexuality, and being a degen should be grounds for stoning.
nigga I just wanna fuck a Latina with fat ass and leave

wdym ur Latino white race, are u light Skinned Latino?

technically - at least according to the demographic terms used on most censi - latino isnt a race/ethnicity

latino is someone born in latin america

whats often called as 'latino' as an ethnicity are actually mestizos. there are white latinos, mestizos, black latinos and so on

• +1
Reactions: zxim
Not this retard again... he's 5'4
Lol, never heard of him until now, it was on the first results after googling AMLF and all the ricecels in the comments are like: "Yes, sir! Latina females belong to us, the Asians!!!"