What do u people even do on this website

Fangy

Fangy

Iron
Yes i am a grey cell i seen a bunch of people commenting on tiktok about how they rot on org all day but geniunly where do u guys talk no one replys to new posts so im confused do u guys just do nothing all day?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, thecel, twinkceluwu and 4 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, JohnBaza, scrunchables and 1 other person
Yes i am a grey cell i seen a bunch of people commenting on tiktok about how they rot on org all day but geniunly where do u guys talk no one replys to new posts so im confused do u guys just do nothing all day?
yes, you got the point of this website

• +1
Reactions: gigell, noonespecial and imthesupremecel
What's your favorite food?

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and imthesupremecel
dnr nigger
FDD2B481 975E 457F 820F 495044DDA442

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Just broke your profile hymen nigga you got caught slacking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, ascension, scrunchables and 1 other person
They are faggots and larp as girls and jerk eachother off in PMS all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and imthesupremecel
Threads are constantly bumped, so you must be blind. Anyone claiming they rot on here on TikTok comments probably doesn’t even use this site. If they do they are retarded and should be ignored.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, wrist cry, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Threads are constantly bumped, so you must be blind. Anyone claiming they rot on here on TikTok comments probably doesn’t even use this site. If they do they are retarded and should be ignored.
oh alr my first time being on a site like this so i have no clue how anything works im just here tryna get tips but i doubt ill get any good one atp

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and N1666
oh alr my first time being on a site like this so i have no clue how anything works im just here tryna get tips but i doubt ill get any good one atp
You’re in the wrong subsection we shitpost here

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
If you need tips on how to browse this site then it’s already over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, wrist cry, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, JohnBaza, devonhendryx999 and 1 other person
Most users probably don’t have friends outside the forum tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999 and PROMETHEUS
i think they log off the site for a few minutes then realise they feel like shit then open the site again and repeat

yes saar you have to be blind to not see those threads saar