what do u think is vinnie's body count and whats his best slay

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title, like whats the best girl he fucked

not very high he doesn't really leave his basement much from what I know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, watah, moredatesmorerapes and 5 others
Least homosexual thread on org

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and 0proteindiet
If it's higher than 1 I have no respect for him

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Quality over quantity. Jordan barrett has a bodycount comprised of the highest tier female supermodels in the world. I don't think vinnie can ever replicate that even if he can probably fuck all the HTBs in the world

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
not very high he doesn't really leave his basement much from what I know.
he lives in la bro, i know that he is nerd and likes to play video games and all that stuff related but he surely has 10+ body count

Quality over quantity. Jordan barrett has a bodycount comprised of the highest tier female supermodels in the world. I don't think vinnie can ever replicate that even if he can probably fuck all the HTBs in the world
im sure vinnie has really high quality slays too, i know he slayed olivia rodrigo shes cute af

Quality over quantity. Jordan barrett has a bodycount comprised of the highest tier male supermodels in the world.
fixed that for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, boss8055 and shizuku11111
im sure vinnie has really high quality slays too, i know he slayed olivia rodrigo shes cute af
1486942746.jpg
this ?? i don't know pal. looks like a low end high becky. jordan slayed candice swanepoel and other VS models.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and trueceI
he's a shut in that just plays videogames all day, not a social person.
Glad thats not me. How is he so lean then? Does he just eat the right amount and train doing the bare minimum to maintain his leaness?

Glad thats not me. How is he so lean then? Does he just eat the right amount and train doing the bare minimum to maintain his leaness?
shit appetite.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
fixed that for you.
he got tired of females after slaying the highest quality women in the world and wanted to try men after that. it's typical for gigachads

he got tired of females after slaying the highest quality women in the world and wanted to try men after that. it's typical for gigachads
women are kind of disgusting if you look at it objectively, if our instincts didn't push us to do so no one would find them attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and the BULL
women are kind of disgusting if you look at it objectively, if our instincts didn't push us to do so no one would find them attractive.
Do u relate to vinnie in that way?

Stacies are not but yeah i agree on Becky, we like them Just because reproductive instinct

Stacies are not but yeah i agree on Becky, we like them Just because reproductive instinct
even the best formed vaginas still resemble a flesh wound.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and boss8055
even the best formed vaginas still resemble a flesh wound.
Yeah, vaginas are ugly and disgunting. I can't believe men really think the vagina Is sexy.

• +1
Reactions: Orc