what do u think of long hair

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
My hair is brown and i have rly curly and wavy hair. Foids always loved my hair. Iam thinking bout growing it out on ramirez length as long as I don't have any hair loss and still have thick and beautiful hair. It could fit my face maybe.

dye it dirty blonde and get it like vinnie

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
My hair is brown and i have rly curly and wavy hair. Foids always loved my hair. Iam thinking bout growing it out on ramirez length as long as I don't have any hair loss and still have thick and beautiful hair. It could fit my face maybe.
straighten it

Bitched don't like curly hair talking about self experience
johan liebert maxxing iam going to get a10 contacts and dye my hair blonde

i had a long wolfcut but trimmed it to be a bit short cuz it took too much time to dry

alt bitches LOVE long hair :love:

i had a long wolfcut but trimmed it to be a bit short cuz it took too much time to dry

alt bitches LOVE long hair :love:
hair is cope idk why tf i even ask that
its all about the face anyways

buzzing was the best thing i did. hair is cope

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
yes
grow it out bro, it's mogger asf
I'm in the process of getting that ramirez cut too

I have the same hair as you

If you have good hair density, expose it and use it to your advantage, as it is one of the main parts of the genetic trade that attracts foids

If you have good hair density, expose it and use it to your advantage, as it is one of the main parts of the genetic trade that attracts foids
my dad told me the same, he said you have so thick and good looking hair just grow it out

but he looks like a fag JFL
i hope i wont be looking like that
Foids are crazy for him, especially the bisexual ones (he's basically a girl face with a dick and a male voice, lol, the man of their dreams)

But in any case, you don't have to leave it so long + if you have a masculine face + muscles from the gym, it's enough not to go in his feminizing direction (he's also trying to make a career in fashion / modeling, so that's why he also goes to this extreme feminine vibe)