What do we think? Because to me his face caves in far too much and it failos him hard, alongside his nose. I dunno why, it just pisses me off. It's l

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
What do we think? Because to me his face caves in far too much and it failos him hard, alongside his nose.

I dunno why, it just pisses me off. It's like his entire face is downward grown.

He has massive height and shoulder frame halo, which is the frame to his confidence alongside solid IQ

everything pisses you off

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What do we think? Because to me his face caves in far too much and it failos him hard, alongside his nose.

I dunno why, it just pisses me off. It's like his entire face is downward grown.

He has massive height and shoulder frame halo, which is the frame to his confidence alongside solid IQ

Bfhzfp ARRRGHHHHH :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 5180, owlofathena and 5 others
solid iq? this nigga sounds legitimately retarded

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and owlofathena

The guy who got kicked off was a legit retard but I do think that he was in the right for supporting monogamy. I don't know what the fuck fresh and fit is on with the polygamous shit. They know that polygamy makes women worse, even if its possible for men like them to date either way.