• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, Andremln, Pogin_chan and 1 other person
5'2

• +1
Even if u were CL being 5’2 is a death sentence even with LL and shoe insoles u barely scrape 5’7
no with quad LL i would be 5'8 and shoe insoles id be around 5'9-'5'10. I wear shoelifts right now and im 5'4 with them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, Andremln, Ascеnd and 1 other person
no with quad LL i would be 5'8 and shoe insoles id be around 5'9-'5'10. I wear shoelifts right now and im 5'4 with them
I mean I wouldn’t ever say get a LL BUT if u want to pull above a LTB or even Sub becky u need to be minimum 5’8 in reality (obv doesn’t apply if ur CL

• +1
I mean I wouldn’t ever say get a LL BUT if u want to pull above a LTB or even Sub becky u need to be minimum 5’8 in reality (obv doesn’t apply if ur CL
fairs

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and grungymallard97
Try Longhair Maxxing, Leanmaxxing and Geomaxxing to Japan or some where your not THAT small. After you done that Solid Mtn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and Andremln
Always remember: It’s not your fault :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan and aesthetic beauty
you look nice and also nt,you will find love one day

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln, borntosuffer, Pogin_chan and 2 others
I meet women shorter than me sometimes
Women want men who is taller than other men, but you are shorter then like 90% of men and also your face is too ethnic and weird, there's no point in wasting your time on improoooving! Because you are never gonna improve, honestly just subscribe to rehab room's channel

Women want men who is taller than other men, but you are shorter then like 90% of men and also your face is too ethnic and weird, there's no point in wasting your time on improoooving! Because you are never gonna improve, honestly just subscribe to rehab room's channel
90? less then 1 in 300 men are 5'2

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, God-himself, Andremln and 1 other person
90? less then 1 in 300 men are 5'2
Brootal, but just guessing since he's ethnic and I don't know about ethnics but if he by chance lives in west, then it's borderline over the only men he gonna mog are people with dwarfism

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Brootal, but just guessing since he's ethnic and I don't know about ethnics but if he by chance lives in west, then it's borderline over the only men he gonna mog are people with dwarfism
1 in 1000 actually,danm soo fucking over

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan
View attachment 3181368 1 in 1000 actually,danm soo fucking over
The way op copes, tells me how :bluepill: or autist he is, i would immediately rope if i was 5'2 but if you are unable to see the problem then it's easy to cope, basically ignorance is bliss and that's what op should do imo

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Its not even funny to joke right now. This is genuinely very sad

The way op copes, tells me how :bluepill: or autist he is, i would immediately rope if i was 5'2 but if you are unable to see the problem then it's easy to cope, basically ignorance is bliss and that's what op should do imo
im blackpilled to the max i know its over but why shouldnt i try to improve instead of roping?

im blackpilled to the max i know its over but why shouldnt i try to improve instead of roping?
>Try to improve

If you were blackpilled you wouldn't want to improve in your situation, maybe you are too :bluepill: to understand the blackpill at this point

>Try to improve

If you were blackpilled you wouldn't want to improve in your situation, maybe you are too :bluepill: to understand the blackpill at this point
surgery is an option

Yes it is retard.
You are 5'2, unless you don't wanna be handicapped you can only increase 3 inches max(still risk involved) with 100k+ usd just to be fucking 5'5 which is also borderline manlet tier.

Your face is unfixable. No surgeries can fix your ratios

There's no point in deluding yourself bluepill retard

e
You are 5'2, unless you don't wanna be handicapped you can only increase 3 inches max(still risk involved) with 100k+ usd just to be fucking 5'5 which is also borderline manlet tier.

I can increase 6 inches actually you clown and ofc there are risks but thats not the point. 5'2 to 5'8 is different worlds and 5'8 isnt a manlet height its more average

agree with the height part of your statement, but his face could be improved with surgery, his main issues are BF, nose and jaw roundedness

agree with the height part of your statement, but his face could be improved with surgery, his main issues are BF, nose and jaw roundedness
can i get girls at 5'2?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe