Gold
IMG 7489

IMG 7490

IMG 7491

IMG 7492

IMG 7493

• Love it
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
ltb latina whore whos gyat I would clap on her sugar black jewish sugar daddy's yacht
Let’s be real she’s above average especially in her last two pics
She’s MTB+
Agree with the rest

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and midlatinocel
Let’s be real she’s above average especially in her last two pics
She’s MTB+
Agree with the rest
low htb / high mtb in second to last photo, she has good body fat, most woman are too skinny now

mid htb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, greycel and jsmad
low htb / high mtb in second to last photo, she has good body fat, most woman are too skinny now
Agree, with HTB being facially top 15%
You’re a good rater, what are we saying for the last one. IMO it is her 2nd best facial pic at around high MTB

She’s cakeupmaxxed though, she’s most likely MTB without

• +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
You’re a good rater, what are we saying for the last one. IMO it is her 2nd best facial pic at around high MTB

last one I would say high mtb like a 5.8, looks too fake tho, doesnt appeal to me

• +1
Reactions: greycel
last one I would say high mtb like a 5.8, looks too fake tho, doesnt appeal to me
Good rater, very rare on this site
@ElTruecel @lowtiernormiechad we found another bros
Followed!

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ijustwanttobepretty

plus makeup so impossible to give proper rating

• +1
Followed!
”good rater” = rate everyone low

jfl

plus makeup so impossible to give proper rating
Also one thing I’ve noticed that nobody on this thread has mentioned is that some people benefit considerably more than others from makeup
I might make a thread on this, because we don’t want to be fooled by women when we wake up the next day next to them
”good rater” = rate everyone low

jfl
Nah lol
I actually rate people way less harsh than ppl do on this site. Read this post:

I rate how we were meant to rate them with the correct ideas in mind, taking into account the rarity of strikingness

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
my dick wont even get hard on this big boned bitch

Every woman is a 10/10 to me — My horniness is getting out of control

• JFL
Reactions: mrr
can see her underbite

Also one thing I’ve noticed that nobody on this thread has mentioned is that some people benefit considerably more than others from makeup
I might make a thread on this, because we don’t want to be fooled by women when we wake up the next day next to them

Nah lol
I actually rate people way less harsh than ppl do on this site. Read this post:

I rate how we were meant to rate them with the correct ideas in mind, taking into account the rarity of strikingness
rate me?
IMG 0056

Nice boob and ass, would smash

In this pic mid-high Chadlite right in the middle somewhere, but in real life with the lower third and unideal nose, you'd be just slightly above a low Chadlite..
Congrats!
That's the ideal PSL to be. Ideal is High HTN - Low Chadlite for best life quality.
You shouldn't be on this site, I suggest you leave and spend what finite time you have doing good. Don't fall into the degeneracies that the modern person idolises and gives respect to. Look for a wife who you plan to spend the rest of your life with, and ignore the average person your age who parties/ hooks up/ drinks/ does dugs; they will regret it

• Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks
5/10 face with good body

In this pic mid-high Chadlite right in the middle somewhere, but in real life with the lower third and unideal nose, you'd be just slightly above a low Chadlite..
Congrats!
That's the ideal PSL to be. Ideal is High HTN - Low Chadlite for best life quality.
You shouldn't be on this site, I suggest you leave and spend what finite time you have doing good. Don't fall into the degeneracies that the modern person idolises and gives respect to. Look for a wife who you plan to spend the rest of your life with, and ignore the average person your age who parties/ hooks up/ drinks/ does dugs; they will regret it
realest shit ive red here oat, made me literally think my life for good 15mins, didnt know u were real like that

followed, will remember the name

• Love it
Mtb with insane sex appeal. With good personality I could fall in love with her.

Followed!
Btw what do you rate?