What do yall think bout this poster

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
839D5FD3 CF8D 49AE A50E 409930E9DAD8

• Ugh..
Reactions: Account717 and Tallooksmaxxer
Persian beauty is universally seen as the best in the ME. 1001 Nights is just that.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Artemis, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Persian beauty is universally seen as the best in the ME. 1001 Nights is just that.
No shit.

I adore Persian women, IMO Persian women > Scandi women. The only nationality in Middle East that can compete with Nordic Stacies. On the average ofc. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No shit.

I adore Persian women, IMO Persian women > Scandi women. The only nationality in Middle East that can compete with Nordic Stacies. On the average ofc. :feelsokman:
Well, it's nice to fantasize about a Persian blonde haired light skinned qt3,14 trad gf and such, but they are very rare in Iran. Most of them are mixed with Arabs because of proximity.
>t. know Iranians

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Artemis
Well, it's nice to fantasize about a Persian blonde haired light skinned qt3,14 trad gf and such, but they are very rare in Iran. Most of them are mixed with Arabs because of proximity.
>t. know Iranians
Idk, i had a girl from Iran. She indeed was "white-ish"... But definitely dark brunette, and her features certainly were not north-European... Is it rare or sth? :what:

No shit.

What about turkish girls? Or do you not consider them middle eastern?

Idk, i had a girl from Iran. She indeed was "white-ish"... Is it rare or sth? Damn she was hot, probably 3rd-4th best woman ive been with :unsure:
Most Iranians I know have noticeably browner skin than 90% of Georgians do (quite slight but noticeable), and their hair is almost ALWAYS black. Not Indian black, but black. I find them attractive TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Turks are Armeno-Central Asian-Greek rapebabies. @Tallooksmaxxer fight me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Honestly, I was in Turkey just recently... they did not really impress me... Iranian women look different tbh...

No shit.

I see persian propaganda is working. Turks easily mog mena no debate.

• Hmm...
I see persian propaganda is working. Turks easily mog mena no debate.
Idk man... my personal experiences... :feelsokman:

Though i wasn't in Iran, so maybe im biased... All hot Iranian women relocated to Finland at once? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Idk man... my personal experiences... :feelsokman:

Though i wasn't in Iran, so maybe im biased... All hot Iranian women relocated to Finland at once? :feelshehe:
honestly I find a good portion of leventaine arab, persian, and turkish women to look similar

• +1
honestly I find a good portion of leventaine arab, persian, and turkish women to look similar
Yeah obviously people who are near each other and share faiths they tend to interbreed. That's normal among MENA.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yeah obviously people who are near each other and share faiths they tend to interbreed. That's normal among MENA.
they are pretty different genetically (other than having some arab dna), they just look similar

they are pretty different genetically (other than having some arab dna), they just look similar
Well the sun shines similarly in nearby counties, which means that skin tone and nose shape will develop similarly even in unrelated groups.