What do you call a person who has received indicators of interest, but never pursued?

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled
Can a person like this be considered incel? What if they have some sort of mental block (mental illness/sperg syndrome)? They never pursued, so they never had sex.

Mentalcel or volcel

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and PjSon
If you want to have sex but you've never had any, you're an incel. Plus, the only ioi that actually matters is the one where she gets sexual with you IRL, everything else means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and SHARK
most of these guys turn into mass shooters. and the cycle repeats.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Reminder: David Gandy was an incel until 21 because he was shy.

these guys
Cuuuuckckckkc

Where did he say he lost his virginity at 21?

Even if it's true, it's not so late for a guy growing up in that era.
How do you lose your virginity without ever talking to a girl. Also thinking that making yourself NT is easy is a major cope. People are NT because they spent years developing like normal people. We're hopeless.

You can't just make yourself NT. get out of here with that blue pill bs.

Ok faggot whatever you say.

Agree . NT maxing helps only if you have some looks . Otherwise it’s waste of time and brings frustration and rejections .

How do you lose your virginity without ever talking to a girl. Also thinking that making yourself NT is easy is a major cope. People are NT because they spent years developing like normal people. We're hopeless.
By using sign language and slaying deaf girls :lul::lul:

@FatmanO

Because he "attracts women at high looks level or higher"

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate @future chadlite @Future Arablite

Still an incel

Most likely a volcel, maybe mental

I have this problem. I assume most of you have it as well. I can't see it ending well for me.

@FatmanO

I never said that

it is over tbh ngl
This tbh ngl
You can't just make yourself NT. get out of here with that blue pill bs.

Ok faggot whatever you say.
Just dont be retarded bro, be NT. Its just hard work
NT means social circle, which is a must

Can a person like this be considered incel? What if they have some sort of mental block (mental illness/sperg syndrome)? They never pursued, so they never had sex.
Volcel tbh, even I would pursue obvious IOIs the problem is a lot of women do shit that could be perceived as an IOI for attention.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Volcel tbh, even I would pursue obvious IOIs the problem is a lot of women do shit that could be perceived as an IOI for attention.
yeah rather be incel than get rape charges tbh

An idiot. Take any easy pussy you can get. Cuz you may not be getting it ever again.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ovrck
@FatmanO

Btw tbh kinda sad you need to pin guys to get their attention, screams insecurity tbh ngl ngl

By using sign language and slaying deaf girls :lul::lul:

and then breaking their fingers afterwards so they can't #metoo you afterward.
yeah rather be incel than get rape charges tbh

cops are just cucks who take their small pp issues on the common man because their wife is getting dicked down by Tyrone.
Just dont be retarded bro, be NT. Its just hard work

you want me to post something hard? I will flood this thread with dick pics if you keep it up, mister.
speaking of which, I've already many circles of friends. most ended up sticking their dicks in crazy. womp womp.

Last edited:
Btw tbh kinda sad you need to pin guys to get their attention, screams insecurity tbh ngl ngl

bro... u post your pic 10x a day in the snapchat groupchat asking us if you're ugly hoping that one time we say you're average...

I'm asking for his opinion because sometimes we can cloud our own judgement... I'm way more NTmaxxed than u...

bro... u post your pic 10x a day in the snapchat groupchat asking us if you're ugly hoping that one time we say you're average...

I'm asking for his opinion because sometimes we can cloud our own judgement... I'm way more NTmaxxed than u...
Bro tbh Imo your really not, judging from your stuff, but whatever

Bro tbh Imo your really not, judging from your stuff, but whatever

Bruv you got burgers with a girl once and thought u had better social circle game than me...

Bruv you got burgers with a girl once and thought u had better social circle game than me...
Comparing to yourself to others reek of insecurity. Im not gonna argue with you tho as its worthless