• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Go to a halal market they sell big boxes of it for cheap

chewing ruined my face

falim is good

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
heard it's cope
Nah chewing falim has helped me ded srs. Chewed chisell at first but that just tires the masseters and make them bloated, falim is good, softer and a harder gum and has made my jaw improve a bit

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7806
I use a boxing mouth guard for chewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Nah chewing falim has helped me ded srs. Chewed chisell at first but that just tires the masseters and make them bloated, falim is good, softer and a harder gum and has made my jaw improve a bit
its pretty hard gum i used it before a lot
what's the goat flavor of it tbh I'm thinking strawberry

nvm apparently they all taste like nothing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
it works but you have to have a good diet and try not to get too bloated and you also have to be low body fat or else your face just gets fatter and ur masseters look like shit n r super bloated. If that happens you have to wait probably a year no chewing before the bloat goes down

Unironically just get a bunch of BUBBLEgum together if you can't afford it.

it works but you have to have a good diet and try not to get too bloated and you also have to be low body fat or else your face just gets fatter and ur masseters look like shit n r super bloated. If that happens you have to wait probably a year no chewing before the bloat goes down
tbh I'm not aiming much for masseter gains but perhaps bone gains even though I'm still highly skeptical about it

but the whole right side of my face is a little less developed than the left in both zygos and jaw which is due to me tending to chew on that side I think, it's worth a try I guess

Is there anything natural that doesnt have aspartame or sucralose?
Every normal gum here has aspartame..

• Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Is there anything natural that doesnt have aspartame or sucralose?
Every normal gum here has aspartame..
I think aspartame is probably fine it's just a bunch of fat faggots fear mongering

but mastic gum I think doesn't since it's just shit from a tree or something

RIP your jaw's joint XD
Not falim, just three peices of this gum I found that's a bit thicker than regular gum. I have been resusing it, and my jaw hasn't hurt for more than a few minutes.

Not falim, just three peices of this gum I found that's a bit thicker than regular gum. I have been resusing it, and my jaw hasn't hurt for more than a few minutes.
It will. I say this as a former TMJ haver due to chronic nail biting...

But I got rid of it at 14... but I remember you said yourself that you are 14 and about to get it? Oh boy good luck in life bro.

Unironically chew harder bread. It’s what I do

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
It will. I say this as a former TMJ haver due to chronic nail biting...

But I got rid of it at 14... but I remember you said yourself that you are 14 and about to get it? Oh boy good luck in life bro.
i am not about to get it or anything, wdym?

I am pretty eorried about TMJ so I have been taking it slow imo, since I have time, but am I doing something bad?

i am not about to get it or anything, wdym?

I am pretty eorried about TMJ so I have been taking it slow imo, since I have time, but am I doing something bad?
Chewing or doing anything with just one side of your jaw is guaranteed to give you some problems and minor facial asymmetry (which I had at 13-14 but it went away.

Just chew with both sides not just 1 at the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity and ifyouwannabemylover
Chewing or doing anything with just one side of your jaw is guaranteed to give you some problems and minor facial asymmetry (which I had at 13-14 but it went away.

Just chew with both sides not just 1 at the time.
wouldn't doing it for the same time on either side even it out?

wouldn't doing it for the same time on either side even it out?
No retard your brain might think that but the rest of your body just sees it as exercising separate parts which could be carried away with either of them (i.e, you are about to fall asleep on a bus only using one side of your jaw with the gum.)

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
mastic gum is expensive af
When I used to chew I just used normal gum but use the same piece throughout the whole day cause a whole pack will fuck your stomach up. I put three in at once too.

I think aspartame is probably fine it's just a bunch of fat faggots fear mongering

but mastic gum I think doesn't since it's just shit from a tree or something
Aspartame is poison there are ton of studies on it
Too lazy to link
Yea mastic gum is great but cant find it here

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Beef, brocolli, bread, the chewer holy trinity

i chew on chews

hey what was your routine? and when do you throw one gum away and do you use cold water to make them harder?

• +1
@SayNoToRotting used dog toys

hey what was your routine? and when do you throw one gum away and do you use cold water to make them harder?
Yeah I do put the gum in a glass of cold water overnight then use it the next day, makes it harder, can also use it the day after that but Idk about more days. I heard you can use it for a week, but Idk how I feel about that. I usually chew at work and school, so 2 to 5 hours a day

Yeah I do put the gum in a glass of cold water overnight then use it the next day, makes it harder, can also use it the day after that but Idk about more days. I heard you can use it for a week, but Idk how I feel about that. I usually chew at work and school, so 2 to 5 hours a day
do you just chew like normal gum or spread those 2 out to chew both at the same time hahah sorry for all this questions but maybe i am gonna buy soon falim i am bulking anyway so easy gains now and how long do you keep one gum after throwing it away

• +1
OIP23

This
Beech nut original chewing tobacco

Or this

You don't literally chew it though.

Gum and hard food.

do you just chew like normal gum or spread those 2 out to chew both at the same time hahah sorry for all this questions but maybe i am gonna buy soon falim i am bulking anyway so easy gains now and how long do you keep one gum after throwing it away
I use two falim gums merged into one because I feel like one isn’t enough, I chew like normal gum and use both sides of jaw equally, after some time you really feel a strain on your jaw and masseters, I definitely recommend falim as opposed to normal gum, I usually keep my gums 3 days before I throw it in the bin. I bought two falim stacks so I don’t go short of it anytime soon

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
I use two falim gums merged into one because I feel like one isn’t enough, I chew like normal gum and use both sides of jaw equally, after some time you really feel a strain on your jaw and masseters, I definitely recommend falim as opposed to normal gum, I usually keep my gums 3 days before I throw it in the bin. I bought two falim stacks so I don’t go short of it anytime soon
thanks man gonna order today :)

• Love it
Thick rubber

cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786