What do you consider mainstream/normie travel destinations?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Places I have visited: Western Europe (France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Spain), USA, Canada, UAE, Saudi, Turkey, China, Japan, Korea, Lebanon

Places I want to visit: India, Nigeria, SEA, Greece, Mexico (not Cancun), the Amazon, and most of all Iran and Iraq

I will admit though, my trips within Western Europe are short. I don’t spend like crazy and try to be a cheapskate but since marrying I want to make my wife comfy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Not a pixel niggercuck

• +1
go to greece and check up on InnerVoid

Normie travel destinations for Brits are Spanish islands, greek islands, Prague, Thailand, Australia, Dubai, orlando, las Vegas

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Xtra
Places I have visited: Western Europe (France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Spain), USA, Canada, UAE, Saudi, Turkey, China, Japan, Korea, Lebanon

Places I want to visit: India, Nigeria, SEA, Greece, Mexico (not Cancun), the Amazon, and most of all Iran and Iraq

I will admit though, my trips within Western Europe are short. I don’t spend like crazy and try to be a cheapskate but since marrying I want to make my wife comfy
Why tf would u visit sweden. Waste of money

Normie travel destinations for Brits are Spanish islands, greek islands, Prague, Thailand, Australia, Dubai, orlando, las Vegas
U forgot Turkey cuz holy shit whole place was covered w sub 3 subhuman brits

U forgot Turkey cuz holy shit whole place was covered w sub 3 subhuman brits
That's only idiots going for cosmetic procedures

the average IQ in tenerife and ibiza during july must be sub 80 because of all the british ntfags going there

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Definitely
How normie are the places I went?

• +1
Definitely
How normie are the places I went?
SEA and Greece are pretty normie
You should visit the Gambia, I used to live there

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Go to destination when talking about East Asia

Anime becoming increasingly popular

Romanticization of Japanese culture

Scenic
White cunts

• +1
What’s it like?
BBC mogs
Mogs England living there as a well off foreign kid
People used to shout "toubab" in public though, meaning white person

• +1
Mogs England living there as a well off foreign kid
People used to shout "toubab" in public though, meaning white person
Where’s a good bbc destination to go to for a first timer?

Where’s a good bbc destination to go to for a first timer?
The Gambia is actually very good
It's a favourite for old British hags to get some BBC cos the official language is English and it's the closest English speaking country to UK

• +1
The Gambia is actually very good
It's a favourite for old British hags to get some BBC cos the official language is English and it's the closest English speaking country to UK
Gonna give it a go
Is it dangerous?

• +1

Jamaica