Votes: 6 27.3%
  • cope

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
gay son lol

Son? Are you making the assumption that I'll ever have sex?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
fuck the gay out of him obviously

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Vitruvian
Is having a gay son the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a gay son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your handsome little man - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck him in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. He gets to fuck his tight bussy every night. He gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a man who has a gay son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a man for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 1100, Rasputin and 7 others

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a gay son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your handsome little man - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck him in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. He gets to fuck his tight bussy every night. He gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a man who has a gay son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a man for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
I would feed him
To
(((them)))

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Kill him.

• +1
Is gayness genetic?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
Is gayness genetic?
It's extremely randomized it seems but 2d4d ratio has it's correlation with it aswell. I also think environment/social engineering has a massive impact.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Currycellmate, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
It's better than having a girl. But it's bad regardless. Therefore: i'm not having kids. Even if i manage to fuck someone someday

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2969 and Vitruvian
Pass the rope to him

• +1
rope him

• +1
If I had other sons, cope. Only son, rope.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Vitruvian

Less cuck than having a girl, he has only 2 holes instead of 3

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Less cuck than having a girl, he has only 2 holes instead of 3
true, girls are much more cucked

also, honestly gay son is tolerable if he's the one that fucks and not the other way around

• JFL
who marries him.

another man to enjoy.

JFL @ this, it's not raising for another man, but for other mEn, gay men marrying is as rare as virgin women.

You spend 20y of your life raising him expecting he'll keep passing on your genes, but instead, he's there drinking cum for a different man every week till he gets aids

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio