What do YOU do when you no longer believe

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
My social relationships are so empty and meaningless I genuinely lost hope. Everytime I get a hold of happiness, my positive feelings just seem to fade away, which causes me to slip back into depression soon or later.

I no longer believe in looksmaxxing (or at least in my ascension). I no longer believe in genuine love. I dont even talk to my siblings and other family members. I even lost faith in God and no longer believe in any of this stuff.

Life is just meaningless to me and I cant find a purpose.

I honestly am bored of it. I've been on this gay earth for close to 20 years and I already want to go. I feel like I've already experienced all that life could offer, yet I barely leave my room jfl.

What should I do? I'm honestly considering roping in the near future if nothing changes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 110, Deleted member 4209 and 5 others
Become homeless and die. It's what the story arc of my life has been foreshadowing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, balding17yomanletcel, Entschuldigung and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
My social relationships are so empty and meaningless I genuinely lost hope. Everytime I get a hold of happiness, my positive feelings just seem to fade away, which causes me to slip back into depression soon or later.

I no longer believe in looksmaxxing (or at least in my ascension). I no longer believe in genuine love. I dont even talk to my siblings and other family members. I even lost faith in God and no longer believe in any of this stuff.

I honestly am bored of it. I've been on this gay earth for close to 20 years and I already want to go. I feel like I've already experienced all that life could offer, yet I barely leave my room jfl.

What should I do? I'm honestly considering roping in the near future if nothing changes.
Artworks 000119030117 r7vjo7 t500x500

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 110
Thanks for the looksmaxxing tip

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and sandcelmuttcel
mogs me

• So Sad
Life is meaningless when u have no one try and find that person that u need to live for just keep wandering this hellish world until u find something meaningful that’s why we’re all here in the first place to find something to truly live for

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, LOST, Deleted member 1338 and 1 other person
Life is meaningless when u have no one try and find that person that u need to live for just keep wandering this hellish world until u find something meaningful that’s why we’re all here in the first place to find something to truly live for
noone likes me tbh
Even my fucking mother despises me now

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, SupremeDream and Deleted member 110
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 110
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6128
If your gonna try drugs, do molly

Literal therapy but if possible try and do it with people

• Hmm...

you are literally describing the symptoms of depression. Seek medical help if you wanna take pills for ever,
take lsd if you want a lasting solution

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx and Deleted member 110
you are literally describing the symptoms of depression. Seek medical help if you wanna take pills for ever,
take lsd if you want a lasting solution
Second this, or any other psychedelic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 2621
I cry then I laugh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 110
If your gonna try drugs, do molly

Literal therapy but if possible try and do it with people
is Molly FDA approved ?

• JFL
Second this, or any other psychedelic.

If you are turly advising this YOU ARE DEEP STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
I dont know if this dude situation is real, but if it is, its serious, and LSD, DMT or shrooms can destroy him even more

BROOOOO
If you are truly feeing this bad, seek for help.
Its what you need right now.

I know some people ending themselves because of this feelings that look like depression. Just give you time, seek for help, and once you are “decent” again look for soemthing/someone to fight for.
Life is meaningless, you have to create a meaning to it.

Also check your testosterone levels cause depression can be caused because of LOW T LVLS

Best wishes bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizoidcel, GigaMog, Zdeweilx and 1 other person

low t trait,

Images 7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizoidcel, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 110
Just go fap, should I take care of things for a while. Then fap again. And again. And again.
Do this for life. It’s the only way to cope for some.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Zdeweilx, Deleted member 110 and 2 others
muh seek for help,

this kid's life is utter dogshit, there is nothing wrong with his reaction

its so easy to point the finger at the brain and blame it for causing you suffering when its rather the surroundings that are to blame (beauty, status, wealth)

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, SupremeDream, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
If you are turly advising this YOU ARE DEEP STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
I dont know if this dude situation is real, but if it is, its serious, and LSD, DMT or shrooms can destroy him even more

BROOOOO
Its what you need right now.

I know some people ending themselves because of this feelings that look like depression. Just give you time, seek for help, and once you are “decent” again look for soemthing/someone to fight for.
Life is meaningless, you have to create a meaning to it.

Also check your testosterone levels cause depression can be caused because of LOW T LVLS

Best wishes bro
Yeah I guess from my experience I just have fun, I haven't considered how it could do him more damage.
I was being careless.
I rescind my advice.

• +1
reminder to all the coping rats in this forum

if you're gl, people WILL make sure you don't suffer, you will be showered with endless dopamine and validation

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 5683, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
My social relationships are so empty and meaningless I genuinely lost hope.
Wanting meaning? It's a typical human want. Why does something have to have meaning? It's inate for humans, at least for most, to address a meaning to stuff so it increases motivation. Because it's important. Therefore, celebrate false senses of meanings if it creates motivation. What is truth in relationship to meaning, is not worth considering imo.

Everytime I get a hold of happiness, my positive feelings just seem to fade away, which causes me to slip back into depression soon or later.
Common, normal.Neraly everyone will go back to general baseline of happiness of that person. If something good happens, and you are happy. back to baseline some time later. Same often the case with bad experiences. That concept is called, the hedonic treatmill
Hedonic_Treadmill_530x@2x.jpg

There is no meaning nore purpose. All there is, is makeing up one, and pretending it matters alot. A rare few people can be happy without meaning/purpose; most need some form of it.

Sounds untrue, that you already experienced all dopamine rushes.
It needs a concious decision, I think. If you go on, and want life to work out a bit. It needs the concious decision: (my) life is precious, and I'll go for it. Then find something or somethings as a goal, and then go for that pretending is meaning alot, That's the only way I know, if coping with life,

• Love it
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Yeah think I'll look into drugs.
Deep inside of me I think some of us just werent born to be happy and need those to reach mental stability.

You're so dark senpai
Ive tried drugs from A-Z.
Its all great but at the end of the trip you are back in your own reality.
Like you take a LSD trip but after the comedown you realize nothing that matters (Face,Height,Frame,NTness) can and will change.
Ive even tried DMT and yet im still here.

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett

so you're like most young men then. most men lead lives of quiet desperation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Zdeweilx and Deleted member 110
So many deep replies ngl
Thanks for giving me advice bros
Pretty sure my depression comes from my ugliness and being constantly rejected. So I'll just try to find a meaning to my life, keep (or rather start) looksmaxxing and believe in a better future.

If your social relationships aren't working out, then either they're the wrong people and you need to find new friends, or it was just meant to be that not all men can successfully integrate with modern mainstream society. If it's the latter case, then find good copes, anything that gives you any sort of dopamine or adrenaline. Obviously having discipline is important but go try new things, new adventures. Like if you've never been skydiving before then try it out, or buy a motorcycle and rip up the streets. You'll never know if any one of these is your thing until you try it out for yourself.

• +1
Stop giving a shit about it and start being a Chad low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Zdeweilx
Pretty sure my depression comes from my ugliness and being constantly rejected.
I must add, this is highly doubtfull. Suicide among the "beloved" celibirities is higher then nromal. And they basically recieve the opposite of rejection, admiration and stuff. Yet they still get depressed as fuck. The answer to depression often runs deeper then just the current life events.

• +1
Drink water work on your personality strangerino

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7079
Realise that this is some type of spiritual simulation/matrix and figure out that because I've been dealt a bad hand that "they" want to keep me in a low vibrational state.

• +1
Yeah think I'll look into drugs.

Drugs will just make your life worse by messing up your dopamine reward circuits, plus there’s also the likelihood of going to prison if you’re caught with them. Do you have a job? You’ll loose it if your boss finds out, do you live at home? Your parents might kick you out if you’re doing drugs. Drugs are the biggest cause of homelessness, if you think life is bad now, you don’t want to sleep on the streets where everyone has access to you while you’re sleeping.

• +1
Drugs will just make your life worse by messing up your dopamine reward circuits, plus there’s also the likelihood of going to prison if you’re caught with them. Do you have a job? You’ll loose it if your boss finds out, do you live at home? Your parents might kick you out if you’re doing drugs. Drugs are the biggest cause of homelessness, if you think life is bad now, you don’t want to sleep on the streets where everyone has access to you while you’re sleeping.
I'm studying 8 hours a day in average because my exams are coming by the end of june and it's really fucking my mental health up,
can no longer exercise because I was forced to sit for countless hours since almost 2 years now, it wrecked havoc on my body and it'll take a few months to fix it
basically I told myself I'd just hold on until my exams, pass like a boss and then exercisemaxx like crazy to get those dopamine receptors going but it's crazy hard man, i just feel like giving up on life tbh
Also theres a non neglectible chance that I'll fail my exams and all that would be left to me is roping ngl.
My parents dont give a fuck about me. Even if I died they wouldnt notice until a few days.

Lol just create meaning. most people are too sucked in the 9-5 job start a family grow old lifestyle to question their existence
I just set my purpose of life to ascend and become as aesthetic as possible
some zyzz videos are always nice for motivation

Ive tried drugs from A-Z.
Its all great but at the end of the trip you are back in your own reality.
Like you take a LSD trip but after the comedown you realize nothing that matters (Face,Height,Frame,NTness) can and will change.
Ive even tried DMT and yet im still here.
This. It almost makes me more depressed after the comedown. I just sit there and I’m like “well that was cool and fun, now back to my shitty reality”

• +1
Keep gymmaxxing, only thing that lifts my depression and suicidal thinking for about an hour tbh.
Most drugs help in the short term but usually make your brain worse long term.

• +1
Get surgeries and ascend dude

Get surgeries and ascend dude
no money, and I'm going into my 20s already. Its over unless I save up like crazy and get lucky with the ageing process.