what do you do when you realize someones a gigacoper?

D

Deleted member 26289

Iron
like, when you realize theyre a gigacoper, and everything they say really reeks of bullshit and annoys you, but you also know that the gigacoping is the only thing keeping them from roping?

it's sad so i don't wana crush all their beleifs and copes but i also don't wana hear it anymore. Esp when they start talking down to you. I have a fren that lately has taken homebaked spirituality too far, rants about their psychic "gifts" that remain unnamed bc they don't seem to exist, and preaches to me about half baked beliefs about reincarnation and shit that conveniently serves exactly what purpose they need it to to make it a perfect cope.

I want to ghost, but i dont want to be mean.
I also want to point out how retarded all this shit is but i don't want to give them anymore ropefuel than they already have, as these beleifs seem to keep them from suicide.

When you find yourself in a similar situation, what do you do? I've just begun taking a while to answer and when a convo dies not sending anymore messages but always after a few days they message me again reigniting conversation about this bullshit.

When copers send me bullshit essays just reply with this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26289 and Deleted member 25938
Who cares? Just leave them be to their beliefs

Who cares? Just leave them be to their beliefs
ig i'll just keep ignoring and only giving short answers til they get the picture. they were somewhat cool for a while so it sucks to now only get bombarded with religious garbage of the most copeful degree and pretending like they really know things

literally gotten the message "really jus trust me i no things"
like 10 times by now

stfu lol.

just bc theyve been cool in the past i want to allow them to keep their bluepill ig but i also don't want it shoved down my throat

Last edited:
This society is full of braindead cucks what’s there to explain to them?

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
ig i'll just keep ignoring and only giving short answers til they get the picture. they were somewhat cool for a while so it sucks to now only get bombarded with religious garbage of the most copeful degree and pretending like they really know things

literally gotten the message "really jus trust me i no things"
like 10 times by now

stfu lol.
yea i find that when it comes to core beliefs people tend not to budge on them. It’s best not to challenge anything they say, and just go along. It does not do well to force someone to change their beliefs; they react with anger and violence. All you can do is wait for them to slowly change their belief through their own cognition/realizations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289