What do you guys dream about?

D

Deleted member 32485

Kraken
My dreams are always nonsensical and surreal. I have a lot where I am someone else as well. One of the strangest was when I was the wife of a crossdressing actor ww2 nazi german veteran locked in a library in siberia full of a book published by pengiun and other big publishers which was just scans of his diary stalking a young japanese girl and writing about how he wants to kill her. I always log at least a rough draft of my dream, and then I'll typically rewrite it coherently.

@goldpill @Subhuman232 @Pei @sportsmogger @Luffymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sportsmogger, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
I've been dreaming a lot about fighting people. I don't recall them entirely though, just the feeling of throwing punches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
I don't get dreams 😿

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 32485
I've been dreaming a lot about fighting people. I don't recall them entirely though, just the feeling of throwing punches
Do you move a lot in your sleep or sleepwalk?

• Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill
Last night I had a dream it was my first day of university, I made friends with an incel and somehow a hot girl also hanging out with us. Then I went to a water stand and there was an indian man selling it, I was then scammed and tried to escape then he tried running us over with a car. Later on all of us died getting stabbed, and the incel got his throat slit then blood started squirting out into the sky then i woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep for an hour

• +1
Last night I had a dream it was my first day of university, I made friends with an incel and somehow a hot girl also hanging out with us. Then I went to a water stand and there was an indian man selling it, I was then scammed and tried to escape then he tried running us over with a car. Later on all of us died, and the incel got his throat slit then blood started squirting out into the sky then i woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep for an hour
It seems like a pursuit/chase is a common theme in dreams. I don't get it much myself but I've noticed it when my irl friends talk about their dreams

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Last time I dreamed about me just knowing every stock in the market that would go up like crazy.

My dream there was like fastforward and I'm watching like a film of myself winning in life and being god at trading and shit

• Love it
It seems like a pursuit/chase is a common theme in dreams. I don't get it much myself but I've noticed it when my irl friends talk about their dreams
I trained myself to remember my dreams last year it's pretty interesting. Might need to try again, after I stopped trying to remember them I only remember bad dreams

• +1
With increasing my IQ

• Woah
I dreamt about impregnating a Stacy at beach

• Woah
Random shit innit, usually about me and my family doing shit, or getting chased

• +1
Random shit innit, usually about me and my family doing shit, or getting chased