What do you guys talk about with people

Phxx

Phxx

Bronze
If you go to a event or sum shi how do u talk with other people without being on drugs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Darkeningstar, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Especially if its a large group do u just sit there in silence?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
either stand or sit in silence and pretend to be on my phone or just non-stop talking abt my life situation

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
At my last normie job I straight up just told this one normshit I wanna get surgery to stop being an incel, he just kinda laughed it off and said “nah bro you don’t need surgery your 6’5 man, just talk to girls bro” and I was like that’s all bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj and XtrovertNTnormalfag
do you know them already or not?

Yeah but only see them a few times a year
then talk abt stuff that has happened between yall when you havent been hanging out, anything interesting that happened

If you go to a event or sum shi how do u talk with other people without being on drugs?
You just approach and talk to people about that specific event or thing that is happening there, you know....like if you're at a concert, music festival, etc. you go and be like:
"Hey, how do you do fellow music enthusiasts? Do you like this band/artist? Their early work was a little too pretentious for my taste, but I think that with their second album they really came into their own commercially and artistically..."

You just approach and talk to people about that specific event or thing that is happening there, you know....like if you're at a concert, music festival, etc. you go and be like:
"Hey, how do you do fellow music enthusiasts? Do you like this band/artist? Their early work was a little too pretentious for my taste, but I think that with their second album they really came into their own commercially and artistically..."
What if its a houseparty do i ask them if they like the decor?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
What if its a houseparty do i ask them if they like the decor?
Lol, you could...Also you could talk about the other people, the food, drinks, entertainment, etc.