What do you guys think about career in the special police forces?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I like it , but is it good when it comes to money and in general as a job (since is not the same with a mcdonalds employee)?

What do u guys think?

Not antidrug but more like hostage rescue and antiterrorism etc

• +1
Reactions: Michael
horrible idea lmao

• +1
Reactions: baruch
idk but always wanted to become one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
you have been playing too much call of duty lol.

terrible pay. Literally risking your life. And at the end of the day a nytimes reader will just seethe at you and call you a facist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, everythingisacope and Kristin
Do you know how fucking stressful that is? Like the other guy said, it's not like Call of Duty. Your life is on the life every day. Even if you miraculously retire in one piece, your cortisol levels will be all over the place. The only redeeming factor is that you can shoot people but that's about it.

you have been playing too much call of duty lol.

terrible pay. Literally risking your life. And at the end of the day a nytimes reader will just seethe at you and call you a facist.
Idk what country has special forces with terrible salary, if i do become one i can retire 20 years earlier, have a good salary and other advantages since i work for the goverment.

Also the cod thing doesnt make sense, i know thats it not like call of duty and ive shot guns before, i just like the risk and adrenaline in it. Plus , i dont live in a country where most people have guns, like 1 in 100 have a handgun, assault rifles are illegal , legal only if you work in the military or police

Do you know how fucking stressful that is? Like the other guy said, it's not like Call of Duty. Your life is on the life every day. Even if you miraculously retire in one piece, your cortisol levels will be all over the place. The only redeeming factor is that you can shoot people but that's about it.
I like the adrenaline and risk in it tbh. Maybe i will adapt to the stress, but i wont think of going to the special forces if i dont like the idea of working there

Do it bro
You get to shoot criminal ethnics and protect Juice WRLD.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8632