What do you guys think about Ether? (Cryptocurrency)

Ranjeet Dipshit

Ranjeet Dipshit

OY VEY
I have 0 understanding of crypto or blockchain in general. Everyone here talks about Bitcoin only, so I was wondering if investing in Ether is a good idea or not.

Ethereum logo

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ascension
[IMG alt="Ranjeet Dipshit"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/31/31752.jpg?1688538823[/IMG]

Ranjeet Dipshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
  • +1
It’s okay, it used to be the main platform on which other shitcoins were based but it lost a lot of ground in that and now has several major competitors.

is the founder one of the juice or at least supported by them ?

percentage wise it is not good
Risk wise it is not good
If you're weak-willed it is not a good idea
If you like crypto and ONLY crypto then you're an idiot and its slightly above mediocre (its somewhat stable)

Just put it into some stable steady stock like aapl and youre good

• +1
percentage wise it is not good
Risk wise it is not good
If you're weak-willed it is not a good idea
If you like crypto and ONLY crypto then you're an idiot and its slightly above mediocre (its somewhat stable)

Just put it into some stable steady stock like aapl and youre good
you gonna have to wait like 5 years for dividend stocks to even go 50$ more

you gonna have to wait like 5 years for dividend stocks to even go 50$ more
Need money to make money bro
I do options and got my portfolio from 80$ to 11k in like 6 months (+ its scaleable)
I blew my first 3 portfolios 500$ each when I first started (3ish years ago)

If this guy still talking about crypto in 2023 then he doesn't have the mental to-do options nor the autistic need to do penny stocks
If he wants to get into ETH I'm assuming he has a few thousand saved up and I'm just telling him that if it ain't Bitcoin then it's over because Bitcoin is King and that's what everybody knows about therefore it will always be in high demand

AAPL beats SPY in yearly averages as well. Its also the safest bet every because Apple owns everything and will continue to branch out and grow even bigger
I'm assuming this guy isn't just gonna buy a single stock of a company because if he does that then he might as well not invest at all.