What do you guys think about midface implant for recessed maxilla?

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Like why is incels exits when they already surgery to fix maxilla recession? Is it look fake or its just too expensive?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
This site still exist because the best surgeon for implants we know is called jew eppley and only produces botched results.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Im gonna bumo this thread cause i feel bad for you

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways dont improve which means u will still have sleep apnea and have troubles with breathing. Implants are only for aesthetics. Also paranasal implants can give u a weird smile
1586399620393 1

Surgery to reduce implant material and Implants for the midface should do the trick

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 5385 and subhuman incel
with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways dont improve which means u will still have sleep apnea and have troubles with breathing. Implants are only for aesthetics. Also paranasal implants can give u a weird smile
View attachment 1273359

Surgery to reduce implant material and Implants for the midface should do the trick

Then just do jaw surgery??? What is a big deal?? Why people crying to get lefort 3 when implant + bimax exits is my point

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Then just do jaw surgery??? What is a big deal?? Why people crying to get lefort 3 when implant + bimax exits is my point
Yea u can do that but this forum hates implants. Bone reabsorption, foreign material etc .all low iq copes if u ask me. Implants and bimax is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, subhuman incel and AtlasTH