What do you guys think about most of the time?

S

sigmasss

Silver
Like currently I am sitting here deeping how my sub -chad looks means i will live an average social life and most likely above average career but that's the cap unless i moneymax and ascend to chadlite. From a perspective of a 16 yr old it's a depressing thought as i feel a sense of nihilism and deep sadness that tommorow is most likely going to be a repeat of today for years on end and you look up and haven't achieved what was destined for you at that point is too late. Everyday is the fucking same go to school get cucked by old disgusting foid teachers with saggy tits just endlessly asking me retarded shit about the economy, then walk out of lesson to see chad smooching some low tier becky outside class and just losing respect for his thirsty ass. Walk into the common room talk to fucking 30 normies about random normie shit. talk to a foid or two before back to going lesson and sit their with cortisol spikes for 2 hours by then it's time to go home and i am exhausted from all the superficial normie interactions and get railed by teachers as well the mogs by the school chad. Get on my bus one again talk to some normies and foids and sleep.
Get home go gym as lean is life and make an attempt to do school work but since my neurons have been fried from a shity existence i just sit there hoping to ascend whilst looking at normies blowing my snap up with degen messages. Before i know it my dad starts to violate my grades about how i got AAB instead of AAA.

This on repeat day after day man. It's taxing wanna just end it

• +1
Reactions: litaz, AverageTevvezFan, Deleted member 1990 and 1 other person
Don't know where people find the happiness to smile from like everything is stacked against us the education system the fucking tax system like even success is purely genetics and luck at this point

Dnr but I thing about my job stuff most of the time to forget about my incel condition.

My advice is not to give up, but to find a path that will allow you to ascend based on your strengths. When I was 16 I was a mid tier normie at the bottom of the social totem pole. Now I’m a chadlite in a high-status profession.

First find something you’re good at. Are you good at school? Can you become a good track runner if you train hard enough? Are you good tolerating stress and bullshit? If so you could drop out of school, militarycel for 4 years then go to college on the GI bill. Being a veteran also has a strong affirmative action benefit. Not for everyone, but a time tested path.

Be in elite level physical shape (muscle mass, bodyfat)

Make fuck tons of money

Those are the only two things I give a fuck about, and from my experience matter for happiness as a man.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, nav_w1 and RoyaleWithCheese
My advice is not to give up, but to find a path that will allow you to ascend based on your strengths. When I was 16 I was a mid tier normie at the bottom of the social totem pole. Now I’m a chadlite in a high-status profession.

First find something you’re good at. Are you good at school? Can you become a good track runner if you train hard enough? Are you good tolerating stress and bullshit? If so you could drop out of school, militarycel for 4 years then go to college on the GI bill. Being a veteran also has a strong affirmative action benefit. Not for everyone, but a time tested path.
Grades are good . Social status wise slightly above average but nothing out the ordinary. Mtn looks one of the biggest issue trying to solve it but difficult. Just life on repeat just taking the piss out of me but I'll stick with it as i am already doing the right shit .

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Grades are good . Social status wise slightly above average but nothing out the ordinary. Mtn looks one of the biggest issue trying to solve it but difficult. Just life on repeat just taking the piss out of me but I'll stick with it as i am already doing the right shit .
Continue to looksmax and develop your social skills. When you get to college you have a clean slate. I recommend joining a frat.

I read your post and sympathise with your pain. I can immediately tell however you lack a developed psyche in terms of empathy. Firstly I want to lend credence to your perspective and belief that looks are everything - they are, but also keep in mind just because others are out there finding success doesn't mean they're not traversing difficulties in which you find yourself in, (for example many Chads may be struggling financially or academically). Perhaps you can take solace not in their difficulties but your own successes. There are of course many replies already to this thread with good advice of self improvement and this is what the entire forum is about, not despair.

At the end of the day, you're only 16. If you want to talk further my DMs are open.

Surgery and if i need more money than what i have rn

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Be in elite level physical shape (muscle mass, bodyfat)

Make fuck tons of money

Those are the only two things I give a fuck about, and from my experience matter for happiness as a man.
how do you make money

Continue to looksmax and develop your social skills. When you get to college you have a clean slate. I recommend joi

I read your post and sympathise with your pain. I can immediately tell however you lack a developed psyche in terms of empathy. Firstly I want to lend credence to your perspective and belief that looks are everything - they are, but also keep in mind just because others are out there finding success doesn't mean they're not traversing difficulties in which you find yourself in, (for example many Chads may be struggling financially or academically). Perhaps you can take solace not in their difficulties but your own successes. There are of course many replies already to this thread with good advice of self improvement and this is what the entire forum is about, not despair.

At the end of the day, you're only 16. If you want to talk further my DMs are open.
I understand where you are coming from in the sense that at the end of day even ascending to Chad in itself would not be an answer to fulfilment or satisfaction however it does make an already quite horseshit existence much more bearable in my perspective for example you will still face wrath of bills , interaction with retarded normies but at the end of the day you will look in the mirror and not be hopeless disgruntled by how you look even then you may be dissatisfied by how you look as it's never enough you would not feel a sense of ending it all. Being gl and money practically is the building blocks of having a minimum standard of life otherwise life is a uphill battle

Anways i appreciate you homie. Thanks for the offer to talk.

I always daydream about being in a relationship with a slavic ginger stacey.

how do you make money
I think he like does competitions and sells online coaching programs I think if you like have a good enough body you can monetize it for modeling and coaching or competing @Kingkellz is an ifbb pro so he must be making money from endorsments and sponsors

I think he like does competitions and sells online coaching programs I think if you like have a good enough body you can monetize it for modeling and coaching or competing @Kingkellz is an ifbb pro so he must be making money from endorsments and sponsors
Hmm I want to start doing this but not sure where to start. Need to finetune my physique first and then start competing and establish a brand?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Hmm I want to start doing this but not sure where to start. Need to finetune my physique first and then start competing and establish a brand?
I think unless you have like really good genetics competing won't be enough I think going the influencer route will be better you know like post a transformation video on tiktok and instagram and claim its natty then start posting clickbait content and when you have a following sell them one on one coaching or some generalized workout plan and then look for sponsors like 'HTLT' supplements for example. After all that I think you can do some small time modeling and stripping or eventually compete
if I could go ten years back this is what I would do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I think unless you have like really good genetics competing won't be enough I think going the influencer route will be better you know like post a transformation video on tiktok and instagram and claim its natty then start posting clickbait content and when you have a following sell them one on one coaching or some generalized workout plan and then look for sponsors like 'HTLT' supplements for example. After all that I think you can do some small time modeling and stripping or eventually compete
if I could go ten years back this is what I would do
So basically start by posting a transformation video and use marketing to blow it up. Then just sell courses and programs to that audience? I’m debating losing a ton of fat, cutting down to 8% and then blasting hard to show a crazy transformation

• +1
So basically start by posting a transformation video and use marketing to blow it up. Then just sell courses and programs to that audience? I’m debating losing a ton of fat, cutting down to 8% and then blasting hard to show a crazy transformation
yes thats like the basic idea
but you might have to embrace the 'fake natty' role because if you like admit you take steroids it won't be as impressive and when you claim natty people will call you out but this is good because it causes controversy and like the old saying goes 'all publicity is good publicity'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
All I think about is how much better my life would be if I wasn’t ethnic ugly and sub 6’3

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
yes thats like the basic idea
but you might have to embrace the 'fake natty' role because if you like admit you take steroids it won't be as impressive and when you claim natty people will call you out but this is good because it causes controversy and like the old saying goes 'all publicity is good publicity'
Gotcha I think leanmaxxing rn and then blasting test and Var is the perfect way to get that influencer look. I would throw in primo but it’s bad for hair.

• +1
Used to spend most of my time working, but lately I got a great job making tons of money, sitting at home and not much to do for work. Paradise.
Figured out why I spent so much time studying and working is because I have an angry looking resting bitch face, which made people not like me and therefore not built many friends/gfs -> lots of time to make money. Literally moneymaxxed now, and trying to figure out what looksmax/surgeries to do, but that's hard. I moneymaxxed not because I am smart, but because I did not spend time around people much.
Just a thought.

past mistakes suicide planning and over the top ambitions. Anything to not be present

I'm on my second day of waterfasting with zero hunger so far, and one month since my dietary reset.
Started swimming regularly and am already on tinder trying to not be autistic and NT maxx (and have even scored a number of a MTB atleast). Every day I wake up all I can focus on is getting a cute GF that I mog, have a nice and enjoyable LTR and shape the walls of her vagina into a negative of my cock.

Being able to go outside and just look good, even if some rare chadlites and chads mog me, I'm still better than 80% of the rest and my cute little becky GF will feel she is one of the luckiest girls around walking hand in hand with me through the town.

Once 12% BF minimum I'll see how things are and looksmaxx from there, lean is life buddy boyos.

We're all gonna make it

My looks. Constantly.

past mistakes suicide planning and over the top ambitions. Anything to not be present
Just have to hide the pain by placing hopes in ambitions that may never come to fruition but we can hope

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn

Used to spend most of my time working, but lately I got a great job making tons of money, sitting at home and not much to do for work. Paradise.
Figured out why I spent so much time studying and working is because I have an angry looking resting bitch face, which made people not like me and therefore not built many friends/gfs -> lots of time to make money. Literally moneymaxxed now, and trying to figure out what looksmax/surgeries to do, but that's hard. I moneymaxxed not because I am smart, but because I did not spend time around people much.
Just a thought.
what do you work as, if you don’t mind me asking?

what do you work as, if you don’t mind me asking?
I'm your typical software engineer working for US based software company in very niche technology. Just got very lucky and don't ask which technology as this won't last long for me anyway.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan