What do you guys think about these videos? Mewing actually cope?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and animo123
Mewing is cope past puberty but there is pretty good evidence for correct oral posture (not just mewing), being able to correct improper facial growth in children. I didnt watch the videos but both of these cucks are recessed and would benefit from a double jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988, animo123, metagross and 1 other person
how the fuck do I delete a comment btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: happybread, ElySioNs and animo123

I used to think mewing is retarded but it's very legit for kids. When you are an adult or decently developed its cope. But just like correct body posture affects your growth positively, correct tongue posture does as well. So I would teach my kids about it 100%. I mean mewing literally is nothing else than correct posture. Just as you can shape a tree you can shape a human to some extent. It won't make you go from incel genetics to Chad but it will improve your growth I'm sure of that, if you apply it from early childhood on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and coolguy1
I used to think mewing is retarded but it's very legit for kids. When you are an adult or decently developed its cope.
What age would you call yourself decently developed?

What age would you call yourself decently developed?
Hard to say. After puberty your bones are pretty much set. If you start and are like 13 you can probably still get minor but noticeable changes. But yeah if you actually want it to really change structure I'm guessing you would need to start as early as 3 years old. Basicly as soon as you can make them understand what to do.

I'm just guessing here tho.

But mewing is known even under the average orthodontist but just under correct tongue posture. One told my sister who had braces about it.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Hard to say. After puberty your bones are pretty much set. If you start and are like 13 you can probably still get minor but noticeable changes. But yeah if you actually want it to really change structure I'm guessing you would need to start as early as 3 years old. Basicly as soon as you can make them understand what to do.

But mewing is known even under the average orthodontist but just under correct tongue posture. One told my sister who had braces about it.
i cant agree with you dude, i started one year ago and ascend from subhuman to good-looking human being(when i posted my profile here ppl were calling me chad), and im currently 19 and also went through puberty many years ago, i think that for ppl after puberty the most important things for mewing progress are just diet and lifestyle tbh, things like gettign enough k2, d3, calcium, getting enough protein, sleeping well everyday, exercising itd.

• +1
Reactions: one job away

i can even send you my pics if u dont believe me

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and one job away
fucking normies. soon this shit will be all over tv as well so even the retards that don't have youtube for some reason will know all about it :feelskek: soon you won't even profit from autism since every normalfag will have looksmaxxing videos and tiktoks shoved down his throat 24/7 :feelsbadman::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
just mew annd chew hard foods as a young kid
you will fulfill your facial potential

Lol I love the last natural but I caged hard at that vid

That's the problem. Until how old?
before puberty
the moment your born you should be on your mothers breast for at least 2 years
then mew for life
I mewed naturally luckily and my hyoid bone is tight af and under my jaw
even at 40% bf

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • +1
before puberty
the moment your born you should be on your mothers breast for at least 2 years
then mew for life
I mewed naturally luckily and my hyoid bone is tight af and under my jaw
even at 40% bf

Is there a way to tell if the hyoid bone is in the correct position? Without an x ray?

• +1
Is there a way to tell if the hyoid bone is in the correct position? Without an x ray?
E2lj1ENWQAEkLpA

1st one is how mine looks and how it should look
2nd is like brad pitts he doesnt mew but was saved by chewing hard enough food and closing his mouth
last 2 are fat and terrible hyoids as well
it also depends on your fat distribution as well
im also lucky to not store alot of fat in my face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Like until before it ends at around 18 or before it starts?
the moment you start weaning you should be mewing if not before and breastfeeding helps the child do this
the moment puberty hits your skull is not as malleable as when your a kid which is why mewing doesnt do much after

If you are an adult the only thing mewing will do is stop things from getting worse. So while you should still be doing it it's mostly a cope

• +1
Reactions: animo123
That just looks like change in bodyfat to me. Do you need to get the double jaw surgery if you don't have it naturally?
no idea tbh make a thread about it maybe someone can answer that
and its not just bodyfat im fat af yet my hyoid is under my jew because the muscle has been strengthened by decades of consistent mewing
guys who dont mew since birth have shit hyoids and mouthbreathing on top of it makes them even worse

• +1