What do you guys think Chads eat ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Do you guys think Chads eat a normal omnivorous diet or a more animal based/carnivore based diet ? Or do they have such superior bone structure that they can almost eat anything they want just as long as its in moderate consumption ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, n9wiff, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ryuken and CopiumX
Do you guys think Chads eat a normal omnivorous diet or a more animal based/carnivore based diet ? Or do they have such superior bone structure that they can almost eat anything they want just as long as its in moderate consumption ?
Lil Ceasers and Wingstop

WIth some Chick fil a and candy on the side

(His metabolism is perfect)

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and BeanletMogger
Stacy’s pussy is the only thing that Chad eats on a daily basis for breakfast.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels, ryuken and CopiumX
Lil Ceasers and Wingstop

WIth some Chick fil a and candy on the side

(His metabolism is perfect)
Just referencing, in chico’s podcast starring sean o pry he said he mostly ate mcdonalds and doesn’t mention smoking (he smokes) and no indication of alcohol use or drugs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and CopiumX
chad eats carbohydrates and meat

Stacy’s pussy is the only thing that Chad eats on a daily basis for breakfast.
Besides the obvious, i meant is there diet fully carnivore, or do they eat anything they want ?

Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Hypothetical, what if a HTN eats fully strict based carnivore would he mog a Chad who ate mainly Carbs (rice), some meats and eggs with no fruits or vegetables ?

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Hypothetical, what if a HTN eats fully strict based carnivore would he mog a Chad who ate mainly Carbs (rice), some meats and eggs with no fruits or vegetables ?
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones
Bones

@n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
plenty of carbohydrates, vegetables, junk food, sweets, mcdonalds, soda etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and kalluss
Stalk them at this point I would also lie about my diet if someone where to ask me

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Stalk them at this point I would also lie about my diet if someone where to ask me
But do u think they could get away looks wise with eating kinda junk foods since they got good bones

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
But do u think they could get away looks wise with eating kinda junk foods since they got good bones
No and yes if often they will look like shit learn what does salt do to the bone it’s mostly lying sometime I get people telling what skincare routine I do or stuff like that it’s obvious that I don’t do any since it’s cope and it’s all diet but my respond will be much different

No and yes if often they will look like shit learn what does salt do to the bone it’s mostly lying sometime I get people telling what skincare routine I do or stuff like that it’s obvious that I don’t do any since it’s cope and it’s all diet but my respond will be much different
So salt is the culprit of looksminning ? Not carbs ?

Same as anybody else

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
"Normal" diet so just wholefoods and stuff probably

Carb so play a role if it’s over 50g but in general I forgot to mention that carbs are a poison to the human body
Imma just eat steak and eggs for the rest of my life now :/

• +1
Reactions: kalluss