What do you guys think happens if we do this?

S

Skyness

Banned
I am sleeping on my back in chin tucks while mewing, before I sleep I press my head down hard with chin tucks and I feel like it works better than on the wall, my point is, what do you think will happen to my face if I get used to sleeping on my back in chintucks while mewing, is ascend guaranteed? tomorrow I will lie down all day while I do that I want to ascend tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura, IMOGYOU and PointOfNoReturn
I can't believe the lengths incels have to go to to barely gain 0.0.0.0.01 PSL (if lucky, at that)

meanwhile chad literally sleeping in FETAL position and rolls out of bed like a caterpillar and has becky for breakfast

OVER!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Member since 2022, Banasura and Icon
I can't believe the lengths incels have to go to to barely gain 0.0.0.0.01 PSL (if lucky, at that)

meanwhile chad literally sleeping in FETAL position and rolls out of bed like a caterpillar and has becky for breakfast

OVER!!!
No one asked bro, i just want answers

>Le Adult Mewing to change le face​

Go back to tiktok niggie zoomie​

Skyness

Joined Apr 20, 2023

Posts 61 Reputation 38

Best you can get is not catching flies and having hanging submental fat via naturally raised hyroid, wears off when you drop your tongue

OVER!!!
chad has becky for breakfast and BBC has her for lunch and supper

>Le Adult Mewing to change le face​

Go back to tiktok niggie zoomie​

Skyness

Joined Apr 20, 2023

Posts 61 Reputation 38

Best you can get is not catching flies and having hanging submental fat via naturally raised hyroid, wears off when you drop your tongue
nah I don't use tiktok and I've been here for more than 1 year, I just hadn't created the account tbh

lmao go fuck yourself dickhead.

OVER.
Screenshot 2023 07 21 at 62050 pm

Google translate Spanish speaking muttocabre

Mewing probably only has significantly noticeable changes of bone in kiddos,

Mewing probably only has significantly noticeable changes of bone in kiddos,

but what you think about my teory?

OVER!!!
fetal positional is the ideal sleep position

before u strain urself into getting a stroke in an attempt for a jawline y dont u stop eating u fat bastard, maybe try this first and see if it helps.

im sorry for hijacking this thread , but can someone tell me or show me an example where chin tucking has improved / helped that person
PS : i am still doing it