What do you guys think of Jennifer Lawrence?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
She is quite cute to me ngl

I never had muh "celebrity crushes" or anything of that nature but she is the closest one I've had to that.

I've seen many people consider her not gl enough to be a celebrity which is so weird to me considering that, again, she is the only one that ever really picked my interest

Screenshot 20240725 033453 Gallery
C1c5c151c99f0f0f86fb6de7d457a7dc
Jennifer Lawrence ses confidences sur son couple

• +1
Reactions: murdah

mogged by wojak girl

shrek zygo mogs her

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Hold on I am actually interested about this one

@St.TikTokcel when you say some astern europeans have some asian features, including eyes, do you mean something like her or what

She has a facial convexity of 165°

• JFL
Bro I've been on here since july 2022 and have no idea wtf that is. Mind explaining it?
Way of measuring recession. Makes an angle from 3 points, nose-ish, forehead and chin.

You want to be in the ideal range. 165° and up means not recessed.

• +1
Cute in her prime. Not super hot. I was like 14 or 15 when her nudes were leaked. I was into hunger games but didn't find her worth wanking to.

But her personality makes her rather unlikable.
Like bitch you slept with Weinstein to get to the top. You've got no business telling people who they should or shouldn't vote for.

Without fame, she's on the same level as Hawk Tuah girl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lonenely sigma
looks decent but overrated

Cute in her prime. Not super hot. I was like 14 or 15 when her nudes were leaked. I was into hunger games but didn't find her worth wanking to.

But her personality makes her rather unlikable.
Like bitch you slept with Weinstein to get to the top. You've got no business telling people who they should or shouldn't vote for.

Without fame, she's on the same level as Hawk Tuah girl.
Idk about the last line tho. I've never watched any of her movies, just a fair number of interviews. I say this bc I believe its not her fame that made me in particular like her looks.

I remember I once had a crush on a girl who looked very much like her in my hs, especially when she laughs. My friend found that weird and told me that the girl looked like a "little monkey". Once I saw what he was talking about in that girl, I saw it in lawrence too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
Mystique

Attachments

• IMG_0150.webp
    IMG_0150.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 0