real niggas get groomed at birth by the obstetrician

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
real niggas get groomed at birth by the obstetrician
over if you don’t meet the virgin love of ur life at 14
if she’s even a virgin at that point

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
had a 4'11girl in my DT class who was into me when i moved to the school i graduated from and bitch started talking about her hoe phase and how she has like a bunch of bodies. bitch did not look a day over 13 to

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
had a 4'11girl in my DT class who was into me when i moved to the school i graduated from and bitch started talking about her hoe phase and how she has like a bunch of bodies. bitch did not look a day over 13 to
girl at my school is 16
she has 10+ bodies and had multiple guys finish inside her and she claims she is infertile because she never got pregnant because she’s so retarded she doesn’t realise you’re not guarenteed to get pregnant then the stupid bitch got pregnant by some 30 year old nigga who just dipped after
jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
girl at my school is 16
she has 10+ bodies and had multiple guys finish inside her and she claims she is infertile because she never got pregnant because she’s so retarded she doesn’t realise you’re not guarenteed to get pregnant then the stupid bitch got pregnant by some 30 year old nigga who just dipped after
jfl
the rise of sjws has somehow lead to more whores

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
girl at my school is 16
jfl
abortion should be legal cuz of people like her, babies dont deserve someone so negligent