What do you guys want? How do you define ascension?

W

wannaimprove

Platinum
How do you define ascension and how do you want to reach it?

Is it particular number on a PSL scale or amount of money ?

Is it getting oneitis or constantly getting attention ?

What drives you ?

What is the end goal?

My plan to ascend is skincaremaxxing/colagenmaxxing , my hair looks like shit now but because i'm growing it out so hopefully it will look god when it gets big, gymmaxing (still need to lose some fat and i can pack on more muscle) and i will get my eyebrows done professionally cuz they're a mess (i'll ask to not make it look feminine ofc).

Besides that i dont think theres anything more i can do naturally cuz i wont do any surgery. Oh and i'm tattoomaxxing as well, not only cuz i like it but bcuz foids dig it too.
How do you define ascension and how do you want to reach it?

Is it particular number on a PSL scale or amount of money ?

Is it getting oneitis or constantly getting attention ?

What drives you ?

What is the end goal?
I think something that drived me into looksmaxxing was when i was mogged by a 5'7 manlet. He had a good looking face (much better than mine) and got the extremely attractive PSL 7 girl that i wanted for a long time and still want.

Last edited:
If u are 3/10 and cut to 6/10 u ascended.

being envied. And I wouldn't even flex like I would just stay low key, grind, and have the satisfaction of others wanting to be like me for a change. more specifically I want hunter eyes though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and wannaimprove
My plan to ascend is skincaremaxxing/colagenmaxxing , my hair looks like shit now but because i'm growing it out so hopefully it will look god when it gets big, gymmaxing (still need to lose some fat and i can pack on more muscle) and i will get my eyebrows done professionally cuz they're a mess (i'll ask to not make it look feminine ofc).

Besides that i dont think theres anything more i can do naturally cuz i wont do any surgery. Oh and i'm tattoomaxxing as well, not only cuz i like it but bcuz foids dig it too.

I think something that drived me into looksmaxxing was when i was mogged by a 5'7 manlet. He had a good looking face (much better than mine) and got the PSL 7 girl that i wanted for a long time and still want it.
can u show me ur pics?
or pm me them ?

i think the thing most of us want in life is to moneymaxx and looksmaxx. in general, LMS is key to living a fulfilling life imo

the end goal for me is to ideally have my own business

in terms of looksmaxxing im almost done, i got rhino and now the other major surgery i need is jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
i think the thing most of us want in life is to moneymaxx and looksmaxx. in general, LMS is key to living a fulfilling life imo

the end goal for me is to ideally have my own business

in terms of looksmaxxing im almost done, i got rhino and now the other major surgery i need is jaw implants
but is it to get women / attention ?

or start a proper family / legacy ?

but is it to get women / attention ?

or start a proper family / legacy ?

both, its to just enjoy life. if i dont do this i wont enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Ascension to me is having sex - unpaid consensual sex with a girl.

Sadly, it's little more than a pipe dream at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
6psl should be the goal to anyone not at 6psl.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Ascension to me is hitting 6 psl so I can find a girl that won't cuck me.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, xdw15 and Deleted member 2205
For me it is:
1. being able to fuck top-tier women, obviously, or at least to not having to struggle getting a mediocre foid
2. basically to be as unmoggable as possible (NTmaxxing included, bodymaxxing, respectmaxxing etc.)

I could give two fucks less about girls.

It’s about confidence imo

Confidence>better grades>respect>job interviews>obtain a good job>marry a good looking wife>have good looking offspring. This I my main goal. I’m currently looksmaxxing and study maxing for my future offspring to have the best life possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I mean I just browse this forum just to read cool shit, weird shit, and dumb shit people post. Don't care about getting girls tbh all my female teachers love me and I have no trouble talking to girls so I guess this im on here to kill time.