What do you need to become a mod in this forum ?

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
High credibility? High rep? Selling your soul ? Jewish ancestry ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, thugmaxxer2, nathan and 1 other person
I don’t know tag mod and ask I have many jewish connections…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Goth
Post schizo posts and beg them until they finally grant you mod. And only if you are jewish

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Suck masters stinky fat edp cack

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and thugmaxxer2
Tickle me pickle:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Proxy 1

• JFL
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and itzyaboyJJ
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
lol I didn’t need any of that

• JFL