What do you need to do for leanmaxxing

Title

• Calorie deficit only

• Calorie deficit + workouts + healthy food, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

MoggerChad

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and PointOfNoReturn
If you only do calorie deficit you're retarded, period.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tonymontana and Deleted member 23865
I eat water all hours of the day on top of aerobic exercises

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RobticaI
you should be working out to try and salvage some of your muscle mass in a calorie restriction

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Calories by themselves don't mean anything. 2000 calories of rice a day has no protein or fats, or all the vitamins. The trick is to make sure you get all your vitamins, minerals, protein, and essential fats in under 2000 calories.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tonymontana
its the same , you surpassed your tdee ? Gor for a run or do some other workout. I guess its better to do resitance training as well because of potential muscle loss.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
High protein diet while being in calorie deficit so you can retain muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, rand anon and Danish_Retard
you're dumb if you only do caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and VenatorLuparius
Calorie deficit with high lean protein and weightlifting so that you don't become a skinny twink

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, Danish_Retard and VenatorLuparius
Dnp and t3 nicotine and caffeine nothing else work

workout first, get some muscle and then go lean, you dont need much but if youve worked out for at least a year before you leanmaxx you wont look like a holocaust survivor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and RobticaI

Attachments

• lv_0_20220704202405-1.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RobticaI
And what do you think of Metformin + clenbuterol + beta blocker?
All useless. Clenbuterol is toxic af. If you want to target fat loss through the adrenaline pathway go for ECA stack or salbutamol w high dose t3, not clen which can literally induce fibromyalgia in the heart

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and Neko arc 14's
Unless you have a very large robust frame, you're going to first need a muscle base and then you need to eat high protein, continue to workout, and eat at a small deficit until you're lean.

There are some exceptions for people with great faces who can pull off being thin without muscle

Calorie deficit, fasting, workout, lots of protein

Wish I had the willpower to do this shit, instead I’m a skinnyfat bastard addicted to carbs. Gonna hop on adhd meds. It’s very possible to eat 150+ protein on 1400-1800 kcals, that’s what I aim for

Last edited:
  • +1
Calorie deficit, fasting, workout, lots of protein

Wish I had the willpower to do this shit, instead I’m a skinnyfat bastard addicted to carbs. Gonna hop on adhd meds. It’s very possible to eat 150+ protein on 1400-1800 kcals, that’s what I aim for
You will never ascend if you don't have the will power to put the fork down and hit the gym. Might as well lay down and rot.

You will never ascend if you don't have the will power to put the fork down and hit the gym. Might as well lay down and rot.
I do have the willpower when I’m not depressed with motivation, simply getting the motivation to leanmaxx isn’t the only thing I struggle with atm

• +1
As an Anorexic. Let me tell you.... your life must come to the point where you just dont even consider eating. Taking a poll means ur far from it 😂

I do have the willpower when I’m not depressed with motivation, simply getting the motivation to leanmaxx isn’t the only thing I struggle with atm
Leanmaxxing is the easiest part of looksmaxxing for maximal gains : you just have to not eat. You are finding excuses : I was dumped and I'm still not over my ex yet and still I dropped 10lbs in two weeks while lifting 6 times/week.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Danish_Retard
Lifting is necessary to not look anorexic after.

Using 30min on cardio to burn 300-500kcal is definitely worth it because it makes it easier to get protein, nutrients and fiber. (Hiearchy of importance for leanmaxxing for me)

Also, there are plenty of high protein low calorie recipes online, I love most of this guys stuff.

As an Anorexic. Let me tell you.... your life must come to the point where you just dont even consider eating. Taking a poll means ur far from it 😂
gtfo foid

Leanmaxxing is the easiest part of looksmaxxing for maximal gains : you just have to not eat. You are finding excuses : I was dumped and I'm still not over my ex yet and still I dropped 10lbs in two weeks while lifting 6 times/week.
Depends from person to person, easiest is extremely subjective and not everyone needs to lower their bf. If you're high bodyfat it might as well be the only looksmax you should do tho.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, TrestIsBest and MoggerChad
Only carbohydrate intake matters

If you cut your carbs to 50g a day you’ll end up lean without being hungry even if you don’t do any exercise

Anything else is cope