what do you niggers do to cope

shia.jihadist

shia.jihadist

Hezbollah Executioner
what do you do to cope with being a sub HTN man in 2024 (no respect status or women)

e.g. video games and shit

personally video games, retarded tv shows, doomscrolling and watching psl edits so i can cry myself to sleep after being mogged 😢

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Rot eat and fap to troons

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and shia.jihadist
I can't cope with having a small pp

Weed cigarettes and gym
what do you do to cope with being a sub HTN man in 2024 (no respect status or women)

personally video games, retarded tv shows, doomscrolling and watching psl edits so i can cry myself to sleep after being mogged 😢

vidya, this shithole forum, jewtube, nakedniggers.net

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Video games, doomscrolling, psl edits, anime

ye vidya is just video games, idk y its shortened to that, sounds a bit less faggy
is vidya video games
why are they called that

i keep watching women reacting to sub 5's vs chads
they make me rage so hard

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
facts
saying video games feels so gay
"im a gamer and i play video games" 🤓:feelsgood:
Haha yeah I never called myself a GAYMER, thankfully I’m socially aware enough to know to never say that cringe ahh shit

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist

be racist online towards muslims jews niggers and tranny faggots :rage::feelsree: